Long awaited changes at the top of McCann. Congrats are due to Nick Brien for being at the front of the jostling queue to take over from the immutable John Dooner, who has finally announced his retirement after 40 years in the business.
Posts Tagged: networks
Follow The Wall on Twitter
The Wall’s most read
- Sensory advertising: a mobile strategy that makes sense
- Twitter and Instagram algorithm updates: How can marketers adapt?
- Could virtual reality kill experiential marketing?
- Managing the marketing mix: focusing effort to maximise impact
- Focus on technology hinders true digital transformation
- The death of the status update and the rise of social sharers
- Content: The unifying belt
Brand Republic Jobs
- Programmatic Senior Trader (ad ops/AM), MediaMigo Recruitment Limited., London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER, Live Recruitment, Middlesex
- MARKETING ASSISTANT, Live Recruitment, Warwickshire
- International Biddable Manager - Tier 1 media agency!, Ultimate Asset, London
- Online Marketing Executive, Stopgap, West London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram Internet of Things key insights LinkedIn Makers Me Microsoft Mobile notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall personalisation Pinterest planning politics Premiumisation retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter UK US Yahoo YouTube
- ISBA's media transparency contracts under fire from agencies
- A rare breed: The National Trust
- Facebook and Twitter gear up for live video battle as mobile adspend war intensifies
- Martini "the richest man in the world" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- Panasonic hails 'amazing' Team GB fans in social media Olympics campaign
- Career quandary: Would I be better off going freelance?
- Ogilvy & Mather and WPP top Effie Index