Long awaited changes at the top of McCann. Congrats are due to Nick Brien for being at the front of the jostling queue to take over from the immutable John Dooner, who has finally announced his retirement after 40 years in the business.
Posts Tagged: networks
Follow The Wall on Twitter
The Wall’s most read
- No results available
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram Internet of Things key insights LinkedIn Makers Me Microsoft Mobile notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall personalisation Pinterest planning politics Premiumisation retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter UK US Yahoo YouTube
- Trump serenaded in Scotland by Paddy Power's Mexican mariachi band
- Sainsbury's in talks with four agencies
- Big six ad bosses and UN's Ban Ki-moon urge 'common ground' as UK votes Brexit
- Aviva's Amanda Mackenzie joins Prince's Responsible Business Network
- Marketers struggle to find words as UK quits European Union
- Maurice LÃ©vy on Brexit: 'I will support our people and stand by them'
- Brexit reaction: Ad industry rocked by UK vote to leave EU