Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Managers - Drinks Industry , Global Brands Limited, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Head of Customer Campaigns, Tesco, Hertfordshire
- Product Manager - Ad Serving Platforms, Tesco, London, Farringdon
- Digital Brand Manager - Beauty, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
- Brand Manager - Drinks, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- CASE STUDY: I'm a Great Westerner Experiential Campaign
- Tesco boss Dave Lewis: We're sorry for our mistakes and we'll improve agency payment termsTesco CEO Dave Lewis said he was "sorry" for past mistakes as he announced that the retail giant will improve its payment terms to agency suppliers from 45 to 14 days.
- Mondelez wants to use behavioural science to nudge people to snack 'mindfully'Mary Barnard, president for Northern Europe at Mondelez said the company wants to "nudge" people into snacking mindfully rather than "mindless munching".
- We are data pioneers, claims Just Eat CEOJust Eat is a "pioneering" technology and data company experiencing rapid growth worldwide as data enables it to better pinpoint consumers, CEO David Buttress said.
- What effect has England's Rugby World Cup exit had on brands?The Rugby World Cup saw an unwelcome record last weekend. For the first time, a host nation failed to make it out of the group stage of the tournament - a record that sponsors, along with England fans, would rather have remained unbroken for at least another four years. Katie Leach, account director from Arc […]
- Can your voice be heard amongst the crowd?From the Olympics to the Super Bowl, the Ryder Cup to the World Cup, there’s nothing like an international sporting event to get people talking. The Telegraph recently revealed just how many people have been engaging with this year’s Rugby World Cup, and the figures are staggering. An average of 3.2 million people have watched […]
- Infographic: Will mobile ad blocking ruin advertising?Let’s do the math. How much time on mobile will be impacted by iOS9 mobile ad blocking? That’s the question that our team at mobile ad platform, The Mobile Majority, have aimed to answer with this infographic on Apple ad blocking. Read more on Infographic: Will mobile ad blocking ruin advertising?…
- The fight against ad fraud: more initiative and less finger-pointingThe debate around ad fraud has now culminated in WPP urging Google to tackle the issue of ad fraud, following the IAB UK naming it as one of the five biggest issues facing digital advertising today. This also comes on the heels of recently released research by Integral Ad Science revealing the true cost of […]
- The Daily Poke: Giving up the gasBosses at Amager Bakke Power Station in Copenhagen want you to know how dirty they are. Although they’ve made efforts to clean up their act and reduce impact on the environment, the plant still chucks out 107,000 tons of CO2 every year. So, in their mission to become the ‘world’s cleanest power plant’, the station […]
- Gifographic: Happy fifth birthday InstagramIt’s been five years since the photo-led social media site Instagram landed on the web. To celebrate, Dublin-based creative communications agency One Productions has created this visual infographic to showcase some of the brand’s key moments. Read more on Gifographic: Happy fifth birthday Instagram…
- The hot topics of Dmexco 2015Dmexco is the event of the ad tech year and is the ideal setting to make contacts, discuss potential partnerships, talk to industry leaders, and promote technology offerings. With attendees ranging from established digital influencers to niche start-up businesses, Dmexco provides the perfect forum to discuss key industry themes. Read more on The hot topics […]