Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Senior Project Manager (Digital), Dynamic New Alliances, London
- Project / Account Manager, Dynamic New Alliances, London
- Digital Project Manager, Source, London
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing, Stonor, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties, Stonor, Home Counties
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Survivors UK to launch online male rape awareness campaignSurvivors UK, the charity supporting male survivors of rape and sexual abuse, is launching an online campaign to encourage men to speak out about abuse as a part of the healing process.
- Literary insights - 7: Wailing GhostsDay seven. Book seven. The Chinese magic realism of Wailing Ghosts will inspire marketers to be braver about using more fantastical ideas.
- Sony extends Uefa Champions League sponsorship for estimated £45m a yearSony has renewed its Uefa Champions League sponsorship, in a three-season deal that now includes Sony Mobile as well as PlayStation.
- Netmums partners with Boots to create branded content hubParenting site Netmums has partnered with Boots to create a branded hub on the site featuring parenting tips.
- Thriving digital listening opens up new opportunitiesAs this week's Rajar figures highlight digital listening hours are at an all-time high, up 6.4% (yoy), Simon Kilby, head of marketplace at Bauer Media, points to new commercial opportunities.
- Pinterest misses opportunity to monetise the ‘discovery’ nature of its platform by denying ‘Buy Button’(Pinterest.com) According to a recent post on the Wall Street Journal, a survey of 1.5k Pinterest users earlier this year found that 52% of them used the site to ‘find items they want to buy’ and 30% confessed to having bought an item online that they had first seen on Pinterest, with 32% saying that […]
- Wristbands on tour(Barclaycard.com) It’s official, festival season is here and it’s time to start compiling your survival checklist, but will you need to take your wallet with you this year? Read more on Wristbands on tour…
- Five steps to digital transformation(Airbnb/YouTube) Digital transformation is everywhere. There is a huge shift in digital towards businesses that understand collaboration, connection and advocacy. Brands need to look at their future in the new connected world, to keep pace with digital disruptors and meet consumer needs. There are a number of steps that brands can take. Read more on […]
- Twitter’s flock to unlock: The power to drive consumer engagementWhen people think of visiting the Netherlands, many automatically think of Amsterdam but the country has much more to offer. As such, The Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions (NBTC) wanted to create a special campaign that would leverage the occasion to mark the 125th anniversary of famed Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh’s death and […]
- The Daily Poke: Not such a throwaway ideaFor those who like their Big Macs on the move, comes the aptly named BagTray from McDonald’s in Hungary. With a sturdier, perforated bottom, this takeout paper bag doubles up as a serving tray, with plenty of space for your meal, sauces, Diet Coke and all. Read more on The Daily Poke: Not such a […]
- Digital Shoreditch 2015: The future of things to come(Digital Shoreditch) Last week, some of the Fold7 team headed down to Digital Shoreditch for its ‘NEXT’ event, which explored new ideas and future technologies. Here are four key takeouts, which got us thinking about what lies ahead. Read more on Digital Shoreditch 2015: The future of things to come…