Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- User Experience (UX) Designers, Global Software Delivery , HSBC, London
- Insight and Product Manager, Dyson, United Kingdom
- User Experience Analyst (UX), Dyson, United Kingdom
- Digital Project Manager, Dyson, United Kingdom
- Digital Quality Lead, Dyson, United Kingdom
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Mars promotes UK head of food to global customer strategy roleMars has promoted Emma Evison, the managing director of its food division, to the newly created role of global customer strategy director.
- How to find inspiration and solve problems by looking to analogous fieldsNext time you're stuck try looking to other industries for inspiration, writes Colin Duff, senior digital innovation manager at Argos.
- O2 on rugby sponsorship: if we were in football, we wouldn't be happyThe Rugby World Cup is kicking off next month, and O2 faces a unique challenge - getting its message out despite being a local rather than tournament sponsor.
- Argos, Costa, Google, M&S, Boots and Post Office back government digital driveA number of leading brands including Argos, Boots, Costa, Google, M&S and the Post Office are supporting a government initiative to help local businesses embrace the 'modern shopper'.
- Living wage could leave retailers' profits 'vulnerable' and result in fewer staffA report by Moody's has warned that George Osborn's hike in the national living wage could leave retailers, and particularly supermarkets, vulnerable and lead to fewer staff on the shop floor.
- What marketers can learn from the Ashley Madison scandalA group, calling themselves the Impact Team, has hacked the database of Ashley Madison, a dating site which specialises in arranging affairs for those in a relationship. The hackers have begun releasing details of members’ names and their sexual fantasies. An unfortunate man from Massachusetts, who joined the website the day after Valentine’s Day, was the […]
- The death of the challenger brand in the tablet market?In 2010, Steve Jobs went on stage at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco to unveil what Apple hoped to be a revolutionary product that would disrupt the computing world. The shift was not as dramatic as planned. Read more on The death of the challenger brand in the tablet market?…
- Five most-read blog posts – July 2015In this new monthly feature from The Wall team, we take a look back at the five most-read blog posts from the month. In July, headlines were a hot topic, along with ad blockers, and smartwatches. Read more on Five most-read blog posts – July 2015…
- The Daily Poke: Beauty is skin deepLet’s face it, Mother Nature did a pretty good job when it came to packaging the banana. So when Tokyo-based designers Nendo were invited by Unifrutti to design packaging for a range of organic bananas, they stuck close to the original. Literally. Read more on The Daily Poke: Beauty is skin deep…
- What the UK’s video diet really looks likeI don’t need to diet. I’m one of those jammy gits that has the metabolic rate of a hummingbird. Hummingbirds have to flap their wings 50 times a second to do their trademark hovering and that needs energy to be processed pretty fast. Read more on What the UK’s video diet really looks like…
- Digital campaigns to watch: Barclays, EE and CliniqueThe Holy Grail in content marketing is successfully aligning brand messaging with key editorial pillars of informing, educating, entertaining and inspiring, all without resorting to shameless product plugs. This month, we highlight how Barclays, EE and Clinique have successfully channeled those editorial pillars to produce campaigns that are already delighting audiences and positively shifting brand […]