Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Senior Planner Buyer, Dot-Gap, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Consultant, Ball & Hoolahan, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager, Aspire, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency , Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, London
- Account Manager , Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Logan Wilmont to leave Cheil UKLogan Wilmont, the executive creative director at Cheil UK, will leave the shop at the end of April.
- Reed.co.uk sponsors Channel 5Reed.co.uk, the job site, has signed a deal to sponsor Channel 5 shows as part of its 'Love Mondays' campaign.
- TBWA expands Keith Smith's roleTBWA has appointed Keith Smith to the expanded role of president international, global markets, which will include the 15 core markets across the world.
- Attempts to revive Loaded fail, magazine to close after 21 yearsLoaded, a trailblazer in the men's magazine market in the nineties, is to close after 21 years following an unsuccessful attempt to breath new life into the title by Simian Publishing.
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds mediaGroup M has retained the £80 million Lloyds Banking Group media business, beating off competition from Dentsu Aegis Network in the final stage.
- How important is digital and retail experience for brands?Now in its second year, new Shopper Tribes research from Gekko has found that fewer shoppers are researching products online before buying in-store, with numbers falling by 7% over the past year. Read more on How important is digital and retail experience for brands?…
- The Daily Poke: ScoffeeFancy a biscuit with your coffee? Well it’s right there, in your hand. Yep, the cup is the biscuit. To mark the introduction of Seattle’s Best Coffee in its restaurants, KFC is serving up the brew in edible coffee cups. (Tasty Matt) Read more on The Daily Poke: Scoffee…
- Small screen, big picture: how to select the best images for mobile(Jeremy Tan/Getty Images) We have long been questioning when the ‘Year of the Mobile’ will grace us with its presence. Some penned it as early as 2012, others argue it’s yet to come. I say, it’s here. Read more on Small screen, big picture: how to select the best images for mobile…
- How can brands turn ‘likes’ into love?With over 1.5 million apps vying for your heart in Apple’s App Store alone, there are likely a handful of digital experiences you’ve fallen for. We freely toss around love for Twitter, Game of Thrones, Google Maps or whatever else is trending. We can’t help it, we love to love. Read more on How can […]
- The Daily Poke: Don’t turn away from domestic violenceThe bruised face of a woman is a pretty startling representation of domestic violence. But the new outdoor campaign for Women’s Aid developed by WCRS is more than just a shock tactic. The billboard incorporates facial recognition technology that registers when people are looking at the image. This in turn triggers a series of messages […]
- Google’s new mobile rankings – what it means for going globalOn 21 April, Google will update its algorithm to favour mobile-optimised pages. Google has stated that the update will affect “all searches in all languages”, and that the update will have a “significant impact” on search results. Read more on Google’s new mobile rankings – what it means for going global…