Northern Ireland- 9th April 2013 Mandatory Credit – Photo-Jonathan Porter/Presseye. Graffiti on the Falls Road in west Belfast after former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher dies.
Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Digital Capability Director: Global Consultancy, Brand Learning, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager, Dot-Gap, London (Central)
- Key Account Manager, Dot-Gap, London (Central)
- Sky, Marketing Executive - Acquisition, Sky, South West London
- EE, Senior User Experience Designer, EE, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Makers Me Microsoft Mobile notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter US Yahoo YouTube
- Five ways mass-appeal brands like McDonald's and Starbucks can borrow from luxuryRichard Ascott, managing director at Just So, outlines the five considerations brands need to make to tap into luxury growth.
- The secret to unlocking sports partnerships is supplying more than bread and fishAs Lidl is appointed official supermarket of the England football team, Jim Dowling MD at Havas Sports & Entertainment Cake, asks if anyone should care who is feeding the players fish fruit, water and vegetables?
- Dating app Happn and Plan UK shine a light on child marriageChildren's charity Plan UK has taken over location dating app, Happn, to spotlight the number of girls who are forced to marry before they reach adulthood.
- Disney's new streaming service is pricier than Netflix - and there's no FrozenDisney has launched its own streaming service in the UK, offering its biggest TV shows, films, books and music for £9.99, though Disney's recent smash hit Frozen isn't on the service (yet).
- A third of marketers will change jobs in 2016 due to poor payDigital and online marketers saw the biggest increase in salaries in 2015, outpacing the industry average, according to a survey, yet a third plan to change jobs due to poor pay.
- Social media in 2016: It’s all about the customerIt’s that time of year again, when we dust off the crystal ball and look to the future. 2015 has been an eventful year for social, but will it continue to exist as we know it or will it lose its power and influence over people? What will social really look like in 2016? Read […]
- 3 ways to get your mobile ads holiday readyThis holiday season will be dominated by mobile. As consumers continue to spend more of their time on mobile devices, the importance of capturing their attention when they’re on the go becomes increasingly important. Read more on 3 ways to get your mobile ads holiday ready…
- The Daily Poke: Flavour of the monthWhen it comes to drinks parties, the non-alcoholic selection is usually fairly unimaginative. Tell the host you’re not boozing, and the bestcase scenario is that you get a bit of tonic with some ice and lemon. Worst case: a warm Diet Coke from the back of the cupboard. Read more on The Daily Poke: Flavour […]
- Amazon and Argos poised to win the Christmas shopping search battleFor major UK high-street and online ecommerce retail, search is an invaluable channel for the Christmas period. By year end, total online retail sales for 2015 are expected to exceed £116bn (representing 12% YoY growth from 2014 figures). Fuelled by such remarkable growth, search has naturally become the most significant channel for consumers as they […]
- Digital campaigns to watch: Aston Martin, IBM and PhillipsDemonstrating innovation and relevance has always been essential to ensure a brand’s longevity. At NewsCred’s #ThinkContent Tour in London recently, speakers from Aston Martin, IBM and Philips shared how their brands had achieved this through insightful digital storytelling. Read more on Digital campaigns to watch: Aston Martin, IBM and Phillips…
- The Daily Poke: An emotional journeyForget about back-seat drivers. The next character commenting on your parallel parking might be sitting on your dashboard. Kirobo Mini is an ‘in-car communication companion’ created by Toyota, designed to help Toyota drivers improve their motoring skills. It will speak to drivers while they’re behind the wheel, presumably giving them tips about their three-point turns […]