Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Wimbledon online game makes data entry fun#MakeTheTeam by OgilvyOne UK gives tennis fans a glimpse of life as an IBM data capturer.
- The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards - videoWatch the video from the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, held in association with Campaign and Media Week, where PHD and Drum stole the show.
- MasterCard renews UEFA Champions League sponsorship for three more yearsMasterCard has extended its 20-year sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League to include another three seasons, joining Heineken, Nissan, Pepsi, Adidas and UniCredit.
- Breakfast Briefing: Ryanair spat with Hertz, EE fined £1mIntroducing Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. Today we look at the news about Ryanair's legal action against Hertz and EE's poor customer service record.
- YouTube's #ProudToLove celebration of LGBT Pride Month exudes authenticitySocial video experts Be On evaluate the latest viral campaign from YouTube.
- Do the words ‘digital transformation’ make you feel challenged/optimistic/excited?That sounds about right, according to a new study published by Adobe. The Digital Roadblock Report 2015 highlighted that UK marketers are feeling equally challenged (49%), optimistic (47%) and excited (46%) about digital transformation within the industry. Read more on Do the words ‘digital transformation’ make you feel challenged/optimistic/excited?…
- Did you Facebook with ‘pride’?It’s likely that your Facebook feed has been filled up with colourful rainbow pictures in the past week and that’s thanks to the Supreme Court finally making same-sex marriage legal in the USA – great news. Quickly cashing in on the news was Facebook, which quickly unveiled a Celebrate Pride tool – where any user […]
- Wearables are the future of searchSince the launch of the Apple Watch, everybody has been talking about wearables. From Google Glass to fitness bands and smart watches, the potential of these technologies are clear, but the current practical applications far from appeal to everybody. Read more on Wearables are the future of search…
- Why you should build a content marketing strategy for an online businessGenerating clients for our new project by using the internet with the final goal of bringing in revenue and growth over the long term is the biggest challenge that every new entrepreneur must solve. Read more on Why you should build a content marketing strategy for an online business…
- The Daily Poke: You say ByeBuy, we say helloQueen said it best, “I want it all and I want it now.” With so many exciting tech products being released on a regular basis, and a dazzling future of wearables and virtual reality platforms, you wouldn’t be blamed for feeling like a tech commitment-phobe. Read more on The Daily Poke: You say ByeBuy, we […]
- The 1,072 words that will change how you write headlines foreverCreating a great headline can feel like a science experiment. Whether you’re in advertising, marketing, PR, or journalism, all forms of digital communication revolve around crafting words for a desired effect. If you’re like me, you often makee unsubstantiated guesses about the best combination of words or ideal headline style. Do I write for the curiosity […]