Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Art Director - Integrated Marketing Agency - West London - £40k - NP198, Stonor, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K, Bamboo Crowd, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K, Bamboo Crowd, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight, Nu Creative Talent, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Instagram's new ad format allows brands to tell storiesInstagram has introduced a new 'carousel' ad format, which allows brands to post more than one image at a time.
- Samsung produces 'live TV ad' for Galaxy S6 from Mobile World CongressSamsung has used its Galaxy S6 launch event at Mobile World Congress as the basis for an innovative TV spot, which was turned around in just three hours.
- Jo Swinson backs Omnicom female leadership eventJo Swinson, the minister for women and equalities, has backed Omnicom's Omniwomen female leadership event, which is taking place in the UK for the first time.
- Abba Newbery: Don't be afraid to ask for that pay riseAbba Newbery, the director of strategy at News UK Commercial, explains that to succeed in media people need to "take responsibility for making your own opportunities".
- Disruptor: Ollie Bishop, founder of digital agency RoastHaving begun his career at Espotting Media in 2000, Ollie Bishop has gone on to found no less than five businesses.
- Today’s inspirational woman: Harper LeeIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Jonny Westcar, managing director of Brand Union, names To Kill a Mockingbird author Harper Lee as his inspirational woman. Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Harper Lee…
- The Daily Poke: Hit the hack buttonThe Internet of Things is about to get personal. No longer a fantasy, the dream of being able to connect and control your whole cornucopia of devices is fast becoming a reality. And Spark understand that pre-programmed tasks won’t always wash with today’s hack-savvy consumer. Read more on The Daily Poke: Hit the hack button…
- Is your website a Neanderthal? Websites were the dominant species of the early digital age. But from a content marketing perspective, they look increasingly like digital Neanderthals. Overtaken by fitter, smarter alternatives, websites are losing relevance. Unless they evolve they’ll become extinct in a communications sense. We’ll stop paying attention to them. Read more on Is your website a Neanderthal? …
- Is it too late for Blackberry’s return to the touchscreen mobile market?With Mobile World Congress in Barcelona almost at an end, last night Blackberry chief executive John Chen surprisingly announced BlackBerry’s re-entry into the touchscreen mobile market with the ‘Leap’, joining the recent classic keyboard models, with another three variants to come in 2015. Read more on Is it too late for Blackberry’s return to the touchscreen […]
- Today’s inspirational woman: Vonnie AlexanderIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Tracey Barber, Havas Helia’s group chief marketing officer, has chosen Kitcatt Nohr’s Vonnie Alexander. Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Vonnie Alexander…
- The Daily Poke: Chat in the checkout LINEEvery month, 181 million people chatter away on their much-loved LINE app. Only they’re not just babbling about how dehydrated there are, whether they need another cappuccino or have a craving for yakisoba, they are getting their groceries delivered at the same time. As long as it’s just bottled water, coffee and instant noodles they […]