Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Makers Me Microsoft Mobile notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter US Yahoo YouTube
- Interconnected: Integration - whose job is it anyway?In a multiplatform world, companies are striving to ensure brand consistency across all communications and customer journeys, while responsibility is also evolving in the boardroom. Meg Carter reports.
- Interconnected: WelcomeMalicious obedience, jeopardy, hand grenades... are we really only talking about marketing?
- Apple's Christmas ad features Stevie Wonder and six seconds of techApple has created a Christmas ad featuring Stevie Wonder singing a version of his own 1967 festive hit, 'Someday at Christmas', along with soul singer Andra Day.
- Black Friday now firmly established as heavyweight champion of retail eventsThe hype around Black Friday wasn't felt on the high street this year but the volume of sales generated means it's now the heavyweight champion of retail says in the UK, according to Simon Hathaway, president and global chief retail officer at Cheil.
- Tyrells coins 'Life's a shindig' slogan for first-ever advertising campaignPremium crisps brand Tyrells has launched the first advertising push in its 13-year history, as it seeks to boost sales and build on its position as the UK's fastest-growing crisp brand.
- Portrait of a great employee advocacy champion‘Very, very few people or organisations know why they do what they do. And by “why” […] I mean: What’s your purpose? What’s your cause? What’s your belief? Why does your organisation exist? Why do you get out of bed in the morning? And why should anyone care?’. This is Simon Sinek during one of […]
- Why advertisers shouldn’t rely on Facebook this sale seasonThere’s a billion pound buzz about Cyber Monday in the UK today, and with an estimated £720 million spent on the bargain shopping day last year alone, it comes as no surprise. Read more on Why advertisers shouldn’t rely on Facebook this sale season…
- Exploring omnichannel: What is omnichannel?Every Monday for the next five weeks, Bruce Griffin, founder and CEO of digital agency Rockpool Digital, will be providing a look at omnichannel: What is it? Why do it? Why is it hard (otherwise known as, why isn’t everyone doing it)? Where to start? And finally, who’s doing it well. To begin, what is omnichannel? Read more on Exploring […]
- What digital evolution will look like in 2016We only saw the start of programmatic video, contextual commerce and data pooling in 2015, but the evolution of the digital media landscape in 2016 will see these transform from concepts into tangible tactics. Here’s how we at AdRoll are predicting these developments will make for an even faster paced online ad space in 2016. […]
- Programmatic predictions for the year aheadA stellar year for programmatic advertising is drawing to a close and – with almost half the UK’s digital display ad spend to its name – programmatic has moved on from being a line item on the media plan to become the media plan itself. As adoption continues to escalate, what does 2016 have in […]
- The Daily Poke: Fever all through the nightIf you’re a parent, you probably live in a constant state of exhausted worry. As you get up for the 40th time in one night, just to make sure your child’s limbs haven’t inexplicably dropped off, you ask yourself: is he eating enough? How can I make sure he’s always happy and healthy? What if he […]