Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- One week to go: More judges join Marketing New Thinking Awards as deadline nearsThe inaugural Marketing New Thinking Awards, in partnership with Sky Media, close for entries on Friday 10 July. The Awards celebrate strong brands and visionary marketers across strategic, creative and executional aspects of marketing.
- Wimbledon online game makes data entry fun#MakeTheTeam by OgilvyOne UK gives tennis fans a glimpse of life as an IBM data capturer.
- The Thinkbox TV Planning Awards - videoWatch the video from the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, held in association with Campaign and Media Week, where PHD and Drum stole the show.
- MasterCard renews UEFA Champions League sponsorship for three more yearsMasterCard has extended its 20-year sponsorship of the UEFA Champions League to include another three seasons, joining Heineken, Nissan, Pepsi, Adidas and UniCredit.
- Breakfast Briefing: Ryanair spat with Hertz, EE fined £1mIntroducing Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. Today we look at the news about Ryanair's legal action against Hertz and EE's poor customer service record.
- Infographic: Why small companies are turning to marketing automationThis infographic from Software Advice coincides with the company’s latest edition of its annual Marketing Automation Trend Report. The 2015 figures revealed that that 98% of prospective small business buyers were looking to adopt marketing automation software for the first time, of which 37% came from the notoriously “slow to adopt” real estate industry. Read […]
- Buy now buttons: What they mean for brandsTwitter and Facebook have been testing buy buttons for over a year now and both Pinterest and Instagram announced that they would be launching buy buttons soon. However, the most significant news in this space was Google recently announcing that they plan to add a ‘buy’ button to its Shopping Ads. Read more on Buy […]
- Interacting isn’t engaging: Why we need to start applying dating theory to social mediaIt may be 2015, but – as with so many elements of marketing – there is still significant confusion around the difference between interaction and engagement. The reason for that confusion is simple; most marketers don’t want to admit to not knowing the difference so never get to the heart of the issue. Read more […]
- Embracing new tools: how to increase the effectiveness of email marketing campaignsIntegrating new tools and technologies into a business’ digital marketing strategy is not only crucial to staying ahead of competitors, but is also key for keeping customers consistently engaged. And there’s a whole host of things digital marketers can do to refresh their campaigns. Read more on Embracing new tools: how to increase the effectiveness […]
- Do the words ‘digital transformation’ make you feel challenged/optimistic/excited?That sounds about right, according to a new study published by Adobe. The Digital Roadblock Report 2015 highlighted that UK marketers are feeling equally challenged (49%), optimistic (47%) and excited (46%) about digital transformation within the industry. Read more on Do the words ‘digital transformation’ make you feel challenged/optimistic/excited?…
- Did you Facebook with ‘pride’?It’s likely that your Facebook feed has been filled up with colourful rainbow pictures in the past week and that’s thanks to the Supreme Court finally making same-sex marriage legal in the USA – great news. Quickly cashing in on the news was Facebook, which quickly unveiled a Celebrate Pride tool – where any user […]