Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Creative Director- Independent Integrated agency..., Dahling Ltd, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager, Dynamic New Alliances, West London
- Mid-weight UX Consultant, Source, London
- Creative Filmmaker, createselect, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategic Planner - Global Advertising Agency - Global Brands - Dubai, MCG Associates, Dubai, UAE
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- 'I wish I had been brave enough to come out earlier', Lord Browne tells Ogilvy Pride eventAndrew Barratt, the founder of Ogilvy Pride UK, discusses the need for LGBT inclusivity at work and the agency's recent visitor, Lord Browne, the former chief executive of BP.
- Campo Viejo wine notes recreated as musical notes by 'synaesthete' Nick RyanThe taste of wine has been recreated as sound by 'synaesthete' and composer Nick Ryan, with audio representations of Campo Viejo forming the crux of an experiential campaign targeting wine-loving Londoners.
- Commercial radio: bigger than ever and sound commercial senseIn today's Advertising Association/WARC report for 2014, radio quietly blazed a trail as the best performing traditional media, up 7.2%, says the RAB's Lucy Barrett
- Campaign appoints first US editor-in-chiefHaymarket Media Group has appointed Douglas Quenqua as its first US editor in chief of Campaign.
- Why Google's Mobilegeddon should benefit usersTim Shepherd, the director of technology at RKCR/Y&R, says Google now has its sights on what happens to users after they click on a search result.
- The Daily Poke: Whisky rocksJapanese whisky brand Suntory has distilled its creativity into a new format: ice. Using a CNC router (think 3D printing in reverse) these cooler than cool ice cubes have been carved by the latest technology. The router sculpts away at -7oC to keep its masterpieces from melting, while technobods use the Autodesk 123D app to […]
- What neuroscience can reveal about DOOH’s impact on our subconsciousMeasuring consumers’ subconscious reactions to advertising messages and media is rapidly gaining traction as marketers and media owners seek ever more accurate data to support marketing decisions. So when out-of-home media owner Ocean Outdoor wanted to understand how their full motion digital out-of-home (DOOH) sites influenced responses to other media, they opted to use brain […]
- Marketing trends from the 2015 start-upsThe volume of new, ambitious start-ups hasn’t shown any signs of slowing down, 2014 saw the equity financing for European venture-backed companies improve by a cool 25% from 2013 (€6.3bn to €7.9bn if you’re a numbers fan). Read more on Marketing trends from the 2015 start-ups…
- The Daily Poke: Dash itWhen you run out of shampoo, washing powder or coffee, the chances are you won’t always have your shopping list handy. It might get wet, for one thing. But we now live in the digital age, and Amazon is continuing to reinvent the way we shop. Read more on The Daily Poke: Dash it…
- Word of mouth marketing in the digital ageWord of mouth is marketing nirvana for brands. We’re far more likely to buy something if it comes with a friend’s endorsement. According to Nielson, 92% of consumers around the world say they trust recommendations above all other forms of advertising and a recent landmark study by the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) revealed […]
- Social media: how to turn a negative review into positive feedbackConsumers made a record 66 million complaints about sub-standard goods and services last year. And with social media rapidly becoming an open forum between customers and businesses,more people than ever are turning to social media to vent their frustrations with companies and products that fail to meet expectations. Read more on Social media: how to […]