Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Unilever: start-ups are pioneering the future of marketingAfter taking 50 of the best marketing and ad tech start-ups to Cannes, Marketing caught up with Unilever Foundry's Jeremy Bassett to discuss why start-ups are so crucial to the FMCG brands' marketing strategy.
- Barclaycard bPay returns with new contactless wearablesKey fobs and stickers join bracelets as bPay returns on 1 July.
- Marketing unveils Digital Mavericks
- Hit the right audience at the right time with Primesight's Digital48 screens
- Al Gore on how political advertising distorts the truth and the role of social mediaAl Gore took to the stage in Cannes, interviewed by Sir Martin Sorrell - who believes Hilary Clinton will win the presidential race.
- Diversity and creative and ad tech: Cannes Lions Innovation Festival day oneDay One of Cannes Lions Innovation Festival has gone incredibly fast, but two themes made a big impression on me: diversity and creativity. The morning saw a fantastic panel about ‘Tackling the Gender Gap in the Global Tech Sector’, with the session kicked off by Sarah Wood, co-founder of Unruly. The best business teams, Wood said, are those that have a […]
- Why mobile is yet to impact FMCG marketingMobile has changed the way we live our lives and the way we shop, but we are yet to see a significant impact in FMCG. We’ve been slow to understand where the real opportunity lies. Mobile apps for brands and retailers abound, but look in store and see how many people are using their phones. […]
- Disruption, drama and data: Ten steps to smarter crisis communicationsThe proliferation of social media has blown traditional rules of crisis management out of the water. What was once easy to keep a lid on is now public knowledge within seconds and this has massive implications for managing brand reputation. Read more on Disruption, drama and data: Ten steps to smarter crisis communications…
- Heard of programmatic advertising but not sure what it means? Programmatic advertising is a broad term for advertising that is bought and sold using data and software. Buying and selling is done automatically and in less than a second. The use of data is key as it means adverts are being shown to a targeted audience on sites they use and at the times they […]
- The Daily Poke: This season’s hottest accessoryCoca-Cola’s latest collaboration with Trussardi celebrates the 100th anniversary of Coke’s iconic bottle design. While a nice bunch of flowers and a letter from the Queen might do for most of us, the Italian fashion house, famed for their leather accessories, have designed a limited edition collection of cans and bottles featuring quintessential Trussardi design. […]
- The Daily Poke: Disconnecting peopleIt’s amazing how liberating having zero reception on your mobile can be. There was a time when people would panic about not being able to check their emails or Facebook, but nowadays more people are appreciating the benefits of spending less time on their smartphones. Read more on The Daily Poke: Disconnecting people…