Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Media Operations Executive, Dot-Gap, London Central
- Senior Planner Buyer, Dot-Gap, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director , Dot-Gap, London Central
- Global Account Manager, Dot-Gap, Amsterdam
- Comms Account Director - Automotive Brand - Top Media Agency, Ultimate Asset, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Heineken and KLM team up for surprise trips to AmsterdamDutch brands Heineken and KLM joined forces to surprise 10 people with a free trip to The Netherlands to experience King's Day on 27 April.
- Pick up a leaflet and video dog will follow youBattersea Dogs & Cats Home has run an innovative outdoor ad campaign that uses radio frequency ID (RFID) tags to give the impression a dog is following you around Westfield Stratford shopping centre.
- Facebook turns the London Eye into a giant election pie chartThe London Eye will act as the nation's political barometer ahead of the General Election next week, with a light show reflecting the discussions taking place on Facebook.
- Hooray for Hollywood: Film stars make welcome strides in TV adsKevin Bacon, Al Pacino and Sylvester Stallone all reconfirm the trend of a vibrant TV ad market on top of its game, says ITV's deputy managing director, commercial, Simon Daglish.
- What influence have newsbrands had in the 2015 General Election?With the election just a week away, the second in Newsworks' series of election trackers looks at the influence of newsbrands - can they really impact the election outcome when there are so many different sources of information out there? Denise Turner reports.
- What’s the answer to stop the scourge of ad blocking?Some of you might have read some recent research by Adobe and Pagefair, which worryingly highlighted that the number of people using ad blocking software has increased to 144 million globally. Read more on What’s the answer to stop the scourge of ad blocking?…
- What makes a great social ad?For seven seasons Mad Men gripped audiences with its portrayal of the gin-and-sex-fuelled 1960s ad industry. The show traced the huge changes in the industry at the time, and for modern marketers it has been a poignant reminder of just how seismically the industry has shifted since then. Long gone are the days when a […]
- Whatever the weather, mobile personalisation is key to sunnier daysOur mobile phones are our most personally valued possession, keeping us connected with the world. We give our mobile more information about ourselves than we may share with our closest friends. Read more on Whatever the weather, mobile personalisation is key to sunnier days…
- The Daily Poke: Say cheese!Garlicky baked camembert, oozing off crusty bread. Crumbly, tangy stilton turning the air blue with its sublime stink. Creamy, mature cheddar with a deliciously crystalline crunch. If you’re a turophile* you may well want to mop up the drool on your keyboard about now. And look out for this lovely new packaging concept by Russian […]
- Audience contribution: the key to successful marketingAudience contribution is the most dynamic and expanding aspect of global culture. In 2006 less than 10% of people actively created content online, now it’s 77%. The deficit between content consumption and creation is narrowing fast, triggered by the smart phone revolution. Looking at Generation Z this gap is becoming exponentially narrower. People are spending […]
- Infographic: what marketers really think about programmatic advertisingLast year the programmatic advertising industry grew to £1bn in the UK alone, doubling in size from the previous year. In February, we conducted a survey with 200 digital marketers from leading brands asking them their thoughts on programmatic. Read more on Infographic: what marketers really think about programmatic advertising…