Young happy couple romantic date drink glass of red wine at restaurant, celebrating valentine day
Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Marketing Specialist, Stopgap, London
- ount Director – International Branding Innovation Insights Design Solutions Consultancy. FMCG. USA, Spectrum, United States (US)
- Digital Advertising Product Manager, Silverdrum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director/ Senior Account Director..., Dahling Ltd, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior PPC Manager, Aspire, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Election 2015: What's fuelling discussions?With polling day looming tomorrow, the third in Newsworks' series of election trackers looks at the increasing numbers of young people discussing views and sharing election articles. Denise Turner reports.
- Cinema advertising is at the top of its gameLast month's AA/Warc report stated that UK advertising spend grew by 5.8% in 2014, its highest rate since 2010 and for cinema even more exciting times lie ahead, says Karen Stacey, chief executive of Digital Cinema Media (DCM).
- As Sainsbury's results prove, retail today is a tricky businessSainsbury's is the victim of the new retail reality: an all out price war and a new era of demanding shoppers, argues brand consultant and retail watcher, Kate Jones.
- My Media Week: Nate LanxonWe join Nate Lanxon, senior editor, Bloomberg Media, who is fuelled by copious amounts of caffeine and sugar for the launch of Bloomberg Business Europe.
- Watch: Deliciously Ella on authenticity, digital branding and being yourselfFor the first of a new series of talks hosted by Havas London, Ella Woodward, founder and author of Deliciously Ella, discusses how to build a successful digital brand.
- How is big data shaping this year’s General Election?Newspapers, radio and television have always played a vital role in shaping the agenda for the General Election, but in 2010 that all changed. The influx of social media opened up a number of different channels through which political parties could interact with voters. Its impact – whilst small – laid the foundations for what […]
- Election tech – does it get our vote?As we approach the final intense hours of campaigning for this year’s General Election it’s imperative that as voters we have all the knowledge and facts tucked neatly under our belts before heading to the polling station. Read more on Election tech – does it get our vote?…
- What’s the value of your social media activity?Never has it been more crucial for marketers to have a handle on the business contribution of their marketing investments. The IBM reports that 63% of chief marketing officers claim marketing ROI as their most important gauge of marketing success, but other surveys cite that the vast majority of CMOs do not actually calculate the […]
- #FROW2025 part two – the reality of fashion techLast month The Wall spoke to a number of luminaries from the world of fashion to discuss the impact technology is having on the industry’s biggest social occasion – London Fashion Week. Read more on #FROW2025 part two – the reality of fashion tech…
- The Daily Poke: A step forwardGlasses, watches, and now shoes: when the worlds of technology and fashion collide, sparks always seem to fly. The latest step forward comes from United Nude, who have enlisted the help of Ben van Berkel, Fernando Romero, Michael Young, Ross Lovegrove and Zaha Hadid to each create a pair of high heels solely using 3D […]
- Four reasons semantic targeting is future proofDespite the advances in targeting technology, many advertisers still rely upon cookies to track online users and deliver relevant advertising. However consumers are becoming increasingly aware of data privacy. The latest Consumer Confidence Index by TRUSTe demonstrates that 92% of British internet users are concerned about online privacy, with 58% actively deleting cookies – a clear […]