Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager , The Great & The Good, London
- Senior Account Manager - digital, The Industry Club London Ltd, Covent Garden, London (Greater)
- Account Director - CRM, The Industry Club London Ltd, Covent Garden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, Major Players, London
- Junior Account Director | £42,000 | London, Dynamic New Alliances, City of London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Google takes over Silicon RoundaboutGoogle has launched a digital outdoor campaign at Silicon Roundabout in Old Street, London, featuring practical information for locals.
- Dave Trott: First do no harmMarc Koska is not a doctor, yet he's saved nine million lives.
- Domino's Pizza takes ordering app onto smartwatchesIt's not quite pizza on tick, but you can now order Domino's via a smartwatch, as the delivery company maintains its obsession with being everywhere its consumers are.
- ITV pre-tax profit climbs 40% to £605m in 2014ITV has reported a pre-tax profit of £605 million, up 39.1 per cent year on year, after revenue increased by 8 per cent.
- AOP study confirms native ads have the power to connectNearly two-thirds (59%) of consumers find native advertising interesting and informative, and a third are more likely to trust it than traditional advertising, according to a new report.
- 7 things you need to know about LinkedIn’s new advertiser solutionsLinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 347m users. Professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than two new members per second, so getting your advertising right can pay dividends. Read more on 7 things you need to know about LinkedIn’s new advertiser solutions…
- Humans put the ‘hyper’ in hyper-personalisationUntil very recently, I was under the impression that when a TV football commentator said things like “And that’s the 27th time Wayne Rooney has received a yellow card against a team that plays in white”, they were simply surfacing one of the many facts swimming round in their brains. Read more on Humans put […]
- Today’s inspirational woman: Anne FrankIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Alex Altman, managing director of Global Solutions at MEC, has chosen Anne Frank… Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Anne Frank…
- The Daily Poke: Finding Mr Swipe RightValentine’s Day saw Swipe Right, a romantic hotel package, being offered by W Hotels to those interested in finding love or perhaps something a little more casual. This romantic hotel package builds off of the popularity of dating apps and appeals to those who are familiar with Tinder, Hinger, Grindr or 3nder. (Thanks to matchmaker […]
- Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approachYesterday marked the 20th anniversary of Yahoo being incorporated as a company. While it’s amazing to think how much the internet has evolved and changed in the last two decades it’s even more exciting to look forward. Read more on Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approach…
- 7 steps to combatting ad fraudThe advertising industry is rapidly evolving and it’s predicted that digital ad spend will reach £8 billion in 2015. However, the industry must confront an uncomfortable dirty secret – the epidemic that is digital ad fraud. Read more on 7 steps to combatting ad fraud…