Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- B2B Marketing Executive, Stopgap, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive, Stopgap, South East England
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon, Recruitment Revolution, London (East), London (Greater)
- 2 x Creative Teams - Junior / mid weight, Truffle Talent, London
- Lead Developer/ CTO , Digital Gurus, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Madonna falls and other, more interesting, newsWhat kind of time is 18:05 to you? Home time? Carry on working time? Bloody big glass of wine time? At Brand Republic we know it's often time to recoup, when the day's meetings are over and you can catch up on the most important developments of the day. Our 18:05 digest brings you the […]
- Brit Awards 2015: Too white and too blandThe party's over: The Brits are no longer relevant as a serious music awards, simply too white and too bland, says broadcaster Edward Adoo.
- How important is Fairtrade for brands?This week saw Fairtrade Fortnight kick off with Mars announcing that all cocoa used in the manufacture of its flagship Mars Bar would be Fairtrade-certified by autumn 2015. It is just a part of its massive corporate commitment to sustainable sourcing, but is there a line dividing CSR and ethical marketing?
- Mondelez sells incubated tech project to digital agencyMondelez has sold Betabox, a project incubated through its Mobile Futures programme, to digital company VaynerMedia in the US.
- Mazda backs ad-funded documentary on Sky 2 with Richard ParksMazda, the car manufacturer, has funded a documentary about an eight-hour endurance race run by Mission Motorsport, the wounded veterans' charity.
- The Daily Poke: Couture cocktailsIt’s well known that our sense of smell affects the subtleties of taste. You need agood bouquet to avoid blandness. And blandness is something to make any tasteful fashion house bring up its bellini. Read more on The Daily Poke: Couture cocktails…
- How to really nail content marketingContent marketing has come of age. It’s a much more intimate experience and it’s important that brands take the right approach. Tone is clearly important, as is the use of storytelling for marketers to engage in a two-way dialogue with their target audience. Read more on How to really nail content marketing…
- YouTube and Facebook: Two sides of the same coinThe video marketplace is fragmenting: increasingly more videos are being uploaded to sites other than YouTube – and Facebook is emerging as one of the main beneficiaries. When exploring where to invest in video media, it is important to remember that your audience is using Facebook and YouTube in different ways. Read more on YouTube […]
- The Daily Poke: Break your selfiePoint. Pout. Publish. The ubiquitous selfie has influenced how we see ourselves, and how we allow others to see us too, just as much as social media has transformed our lives. Read more on The Daily Poke: Break your selfie…
- 3 steps to building an effective brand video strategyThe first stage to building an effective brand video strategy is to set your objectives, keeping your target audience in mind. Be clear about what you want to achieve. Are you trying to raise awareness about your brand? Do you want to influence people? Or drive sales? Or is it a combination thereof? Read more […]
- The future is made of geo-fencesOur devices follow us throughout the day, leaving footprints of GPS data and creating valuable snapshots of behaviour that marketers can utilise. Because media operates in a cookieless world, this location data is vital to ensuring marketing spend is delivering return on investment. Read more on The future is made of geo-fences…