Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Managers - Drinks Industry , Global Brands Limited, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Head of Customer Campaigns, Tesco, Hertfordshire
- Product Manager - Ad Serving Platforms, Tesco, London, Farringdon
- Digital Brand Manager - Beauty, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
- Brand Manager - Drinks, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Who has the best sponsorship perks for the Rugby World Cup?
- Dating app Happn matches lonely hearts with...dead artistsIntellectual singletons - including one Marketing staffer - have been surprised to spot John Donne among their matches on dating app Happn, not least because the Elizabethan poet has been dead for three centuries.
- Dave Lewis is steering Tesco through a 'fundamental reset' of how it does businessDave Lewis is taking Tesco back to its roots and green shoots are starting to appear despite today's tumble in profits argues retail, customer insight and loyalty expert Marie Anderson, director at Maran Consulting and former head of trading and channels insight at Sainsbury's.
- Listen to the new Marketing Mind podcast - episode two: the future of foodWelcome to the Marketing Mind, a new podcast from Marketing's editorial team.
- Breakfast Briefing: Tesco profits collapse, AB InBev's £68bn bid, new Microsoft wearableWelcome to Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. Today, Tesco's profits are down due to turnaround costs, AB InBev has made a third bid for rival SABMiller, and Microsoft has launched a second iteration of its smart bracelet.
- The Daily Poke: Decisions, decisions…Are you guilty of using Facebook to badger your mates for the green light of approval? You are not alone. In a world full of choices, you want to feel like you’ve spent your hard-earned dosh on the right option. But now you can leave your nearest and dearest alone. Viennese entrepreneurs Philip Holley […]
- The year VR began to grow upAs the recent Oculus Connect 2 conference in LA highlighted, 2015 is shaping up to be the year that virtual reality (VR) began to grow up. Despite the lack of a major hardware release, it really feels like a much more mature industry. Read more on The year VR began to grow up…
- Where are you in the social business maturity model?(Thinkstock/zdravkovic) The imperative for companies to extend their thinking beyond social media into social business is gaining traction (see previous post). The road from social media to social business is potentially long and arduous. Once the benefits of social business become clear, questions abound: What does social business mean to us specifically? Where exactly do […]
- How should brands deal with objectionable online content?We’ve all read scathing online reviews and heard reports of malicious, or even abusive, tweets or content. Such content can be extremely damaging to a brand, particularly where it is unfair or inaccurate. So, where the content is objectionable and accumulating significant attention, what options do brands have? Read more on How should brands deal with […]
- Can your voice be heard amongst the crowd?From the Olympics to the Super Bowl, the Ryder Cup to the World Cup, there’s nothing like an international sporting event to get people talking. The Telegraph recently revealed just how many people have been engaging with this year’s Rugby World Cup, and the figures are staggering. An average of 3.2 million people have watched […]
- Infographic: Will mobile ad blocking ruin advertising?Let’s do the math. How much time on mobile will be impacted by iOS9 mobile ad blocking? That’s the question that our team at mobile ad platform, The Mobile Majority, have aimed to answer with this infographic on Apple ad blocking. Read more on Infographic: Will mobile ad blocking ruin advertising?…