Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Inbound Marketing Manager , EMR, London
- Account Director - CRM, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, London
- Senior Client Operations Director, Bamboo Crowd, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Technical Senior Project Manager, Nakama, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director - forward-thinking design consultancy at the top of their game, Bamboo Crowd, London (Central), London (Greater)
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Samsung produces 'live TV ad' for Galaxy S6 from Mobile World CongressSamsung has used its Galaxy S6 launch event at Mobile World Congress as the basis for an innovative TV spot, which was turned around in just three hours.
- Jo Swinson backs Omnicom female leadership eventJo Swinson, the minister for women and equalities, has backed Omnicom's Omniwomen female leadership event, which is taking place in the UK for the first time.
- Disruptor - Ollie Bishop, founder of digital agency RoastHaving begun his career at Espotting Media in 2000, Ollie Bishop has gone on to found no less than five businesses.
- Five innovations marketers should watch from Mobile World Congress 2015As Barcelona airport prepares for a surfeit of executives dragging cases across the terminal, and run on cuddly toys in duty free, Jim Dowling, managing director at Cake, picks his top five trends from Mobile World Congress 2015.
- Sony rings in Real Madrid star Gareth Bale to help revive smartphone salesReal Madrid midfielder Gareth Bale is the new ambassador for Sony's Xperia Z3 range of smartphones, and its activity tracker Lifelog, as the company looks to boost sales.
- Is your website a Neanderthal? Websites were the dominant species of the early digital age. But from a content marketing perspective, they look increasingly like digital Neanderthals. Overtaken by fitter, smarter alternatives, websites are losing relevance. Unless they evolve they’ll become extinct in a communications sense. We’ll stop paying attention to them. Read more on Is your website a Neanderthal? …
- Is it too late for Blackberry’s return to the touchscreen mobile market?With Mobile World Congress in Barcelona almost at an end, last night Blackberry chief executive John Chen surprisingly announced BlackBerry’s re-entry into the touchscreen mobile market with the ‘Leap’, joining the recent classic keyboard models, with another three variants to come in 2015. Read more on Is it too late for Blackberry’s return to the touchscreen […]
- Today’s inspirational woman: Vonnie AlexanderIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Tracey Barber, Havas Helia’s group chief marketing officer, has chosen Kitcatt Nohr’s Vonnie Alexander. Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Vonnie Alexander…
- 7 things you need to know about LinkedIn’s new advertiser solutionsLinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 347m users. Professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than two new members per second, so getting your advertising right can pay dividends. Read more on 7 things you need to know about LinkedIn’s new advertiser solutions…
- Humans put the ‘hyper’ in hyper-personalisationUntil very recently, I was under the impression that when a TV football commentator said things like “And that’s the 27th time Wayne Rooney has received a yellow card against a team that plays in white”, they were simply surfacing one of the many facts swimming round in their brains. Read more on Humans put […]
- Today’s inspirational woman: Anne FrankIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Alex Altman, managing director of Global Solutions at MEC, has chosen Anne Frank… Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Anne Frank…