Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader, Recruitment Revolution, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher, Recruitment Revolution, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive – Media Owner (Music & Ents), Silverdrum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, Twist Recruitment, City of London
- Client Partner – Creative Communications Agency, Ann Sharman Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Newspapers' website ABCs: March 2015 at a glanceThe Guardian's global website achieved a record month in March, alongside new highs for The Independent, Evening Standard and The Telegraph.
- Vice partners with Mind for 'empowering' mental health guideVice has partnered with the charity Mind to launch The Vice Guide to Mental Health.
- Dutch cat litter brand tackles UK with London 'poop-up' shopPoopy Cat, a Dutch company that sells disposable cardboard cat litter boxes by subscription, is visiting London with plans for its own spin on the 'pop-up' shop.
- John Lewis and Cadbury show off first brand results on InstagramJohn Lewis and Cadbury were among the first brands to advertise on Instagram in the UK and have now revealed positive results from their initial experiments.
- Jazz FM's Richard Wheatly dies aged 69Richard Wheatly, the Jazz FM chairman who died last week, was a "maverick" driven by an "entrepreneurial passion and a deep love of jazz".
- The Daily Poke: A pour showAdverts used to be a time to pop the kettle on. These days we can fast-forward right through them. Well, you can count on Coca-Cola to come up with a rather neat idea to keep our undivided attention – and still get that drink you were after. Read more on The Daily Poke: A pour […]
- Visual search for marketersFor many of us living in the Western world, mobile devices have officially taken on the role of ‘life remote control’. Communication, validation, remuneration, clarification and all manner of other ‘ations’ are conducted through our mobile devices, tens to hundreds of times a day. Read more on Visual search for marketers…
- All data is made equal, but some is more equal than others“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses,” Henry Ford would almost certainly have said in 1902 (had he been asked for a pithy quote on innovation that could be trotted out for the next century or two). Read more on All data is made equal, but some is […]
- The Daily Poke: The latest squeezeIn a world of increasingly digitised relationships, physical interaction has been given a bit of a cold shoulder. Naturally, no one would suggest we put away our devices to actually reach out to each other. No need, when we have e-gurus like Petter Prinz and his new interactive cuddling app, HUG. Read more on The […]
- #FROW2025 – London Fashion Week in a digital ageThere was an abundance of media buzz surrounding the latest tech and digital devices being used on the catwalk during the final fashion shows for A/W 2015. In light of this, Federico Barbieri, former senior vice-president digital and ebusiness for the Kering Group, and Paulo Bernini, creative director of Open Reply, have re-imagined the event as to […]
- Does programmatic video signal the end of the TV ad?Video is a key portal to the consumer with its emotional appeal and its ability to tell stories like no other medium bar TV. As such, advertisers increasingly look to blend video-based advertising and programmatic technology to market products. According to a 2014 eMarketer report, advertisers and publishers spent $700m (£468m) on programmatic technology and this […]