Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Senior Loyalty Managers, Direct Recruitment, Germany (DE)
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London, Major Players, London
- Creative team to 35k, W1. Digital & Integrated. , Mark Paine Recruitment, London (Greater)
- Graduate/Junior roles - OOH Planning, Trading and Investment, Ultimate Asset, London
- Senior Client Services Account Director - Paid Media, Ultimate Asset, City of London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Weve's Nigel Clarkson's gone to Barca, again: Day 2Nigel Clarkson, commercial director of Weve, is refusing to feel jaded as he reports back on the second day of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
- Selfridges hires Arcadia's Tania Foster-Brown to head marketing and PRTania Foster-Brown is to leave Sir Philip Green's fashion empire Arcadia to join Selfridges as marketing and communications director.
- Pippa Glucklich: It's still painstakingly slowPippa Glucklich, the co-chief executive at Starcom MediaVest Group explains how a dissertation on women in advertising led to her career in the industry.
- Jeremy Kyle signs up to his first consumer brand adsHorseracing TV channel Racing UK has recruited talkshow host Jeremy Kyle to front a marketing campaign to encourage people to subscribe to watch its coverage of the Cheltenham Festival.
- What brands can learn from #TheDressMark Malone, the managing partner, innovation, at Karmarama, explains why "that dress" took over our life (for a day at least) and what can it teach us.
- Today’s inspirational woman: Vonnie AlexanderIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Tracey Barber, Havas Helia’s group chief marketing officer, has chosen Kitcatt Nohr’s Vonnie Alexander. Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Vonnie Alexander…
- 7 things you need to know about LinkedIn’s new advertiser solutionsLinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 347m users. Professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of more than two new members per second, so getting your advertising right can pay dividends. Read more on 7 things you need to know about LinkedIn’s new advertiser solutions…
- Humans put the ‘hyper’ in hyper-personalisationUntil very recently, I was under the impression that when a TV football commentator said things like “And that’s the 27th time Wayne Rooney has received a yellow card against a team that plays in white”, they were simply surfacing one of the many facts swimming round in their brains. Read more on Humans put […]
- Today’s inspirational woman: Anne FrankIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Alex Altman, managing director of Global Solutions at MEC, has chosen Anne Frank… Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Anne Frank…
- The Daily Poke: Finding Mr Swipe RightValentine’s Day saw Swipe Right, a romantic hotel package, being offered by W Hotels to those interested in finding love or perhaps something a little more casual. This romantic hotel package builds off of the popularity of dating apps and appeals to those who are familiar with Tinder, Hinger, Grindr or 3nder. (Thanks to matchmaker […]
- Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approachYesterday marked the 20th anniversary of Yahoo being incorporated as a company. While it’s amazing to think how much the internet has evolved and changed in the last two decades it’s even more exciting to look forward. Read more on Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approach…