Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Managers - Drinks Industry , Global Brands Limited, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Head of Customer Campaigns, Tesco, Hertfordshire
- Product Manager - Ad Serving Platforms, Tesco, London, Farringdon
- Digital Engagement Executive, Sky, West London
- Digital Experience Manager, HSBC, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- What should the rugby sponsors do when their event generates heartache?They say that the moment a batsman gets out in cricket is the most absolute form of losing in the whole of sport. No ifs, no buts and over in a split second. No going back and no chance to redeem. Complete and unreserved failure, writes M&C Saatchi chief executive Tom Bazeley, who plans to […]
- Could Morrisons replace its logo?Morrisons has registered a raft of new logo designs with the Intellectual Property Office (IPO) a month after it started trialling stores with a refreshed fascia design.
- O2 acknowledges 'ups and downs' as England crashes outO2 has bolstered its public support of England Rugby, after the team became the first host nation to miss out on the Rugby World Cup quarter-finals.
- Apple and Google top Interbrand's valuable brands index as ecosystems winApple and Google have retained the top spots of Interbrand's 100 Best Brands index for the third year running, fending off Coca-Cola at number three and Microsoft in fourth place.
- Emirates signs Jennifer Aniston for 'humorous' global campaignThe airline has signed US star Jennifer Aniston as brand ambassador in a $20m global TV and digital ad campaign.
- Gifographic: Happy fifth birthday InstagramIt’s been five years since the photo-led social media site Instagram landed on the web. To celebrate, Dublin-based creative communications agency One Productions has created this visual infographic to showcase some of the brand’s key moments. Read more on Gifographic: Happy fifth birthday Instagram…
- The hot topics of Dmexco 2015Dmexco is the event of the ad tech year and is the ideal setting to make contacts, discuss potential partnerships, talk to industry leaders, and promote technology offerings. With attendees ranging from established digital influencers to niche start-up businesses, Dmexco provides the perfect forum to discuss key industry themes. Read more on The hot topics […]
- Embracing digital disruptionDigital disruption is a term we hear banded around a lot, especially within media and advertising circles. We are in the thick of a digital revolution, where technology is changing the way we behave at an alarming rate. Read more on Embracing digital disruption…
- The Daily Poke: Something up your sleeveWe all know the commotion of trying to find your purse or wallet when there’s a queue forming behind you. Or when Apple Pay lets you down because your phone’s drained, again. Well fear not, now you can avoid the cuff-uffle, and pay with your sleeve. Read more on The Daily Poke: Something up your […]
- Less gloss, more substanceIn the last week, I’ve read a fair amount on Dmexco, with the common theme that it was here and specifically this year where the ad tech industry finally ‘established’ itself. Perhaps a product of the sheer volume of those who attended and exhibited (plus the calibre of speakers involved), many felt the event carried […]
- How Apple’s ad blocking move will improve mobile marketingWhen news broke that Apple would be allowing users to download ad blocking extensions for its browser, Safari, the level of hysteria was somewhat unwarranted, if not expected. Fear not, this isn’t another article heralding iOS 9 as the catalyst for the end of mobile marketing as we know it. Quite the opposite. Read more […]