Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- User Experience (UX) Designers, Global Software Delivery , HSBC, London
- Insight and Product Manager, Dyson, United Kingdom
- User Experience Analyst (UX), Dyson, United Kingdom
- Digital Project Manager, Dyson, United Kingdom
- Digital Quality Lead, Dyson, United Kingdom
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- How to make the most of digital's bittersweet influence on our careersKirsty Hathaway, editor-in-chief at AnalogFolk London, explores how technology has been a hindrance, but also an enabler, on our careers.
- The biggest challenge for P&G's new CEO will be nurturing a culture of riskJames Pattinson, chief ordnance officer at Reluctantly Brave and former P&G brand marketer argues that his biggest challenge will be balancing 'blue chip' culture with the risk-embracing culture of smaller competitors.
- Why is Tesco acting like a self-appointed sugar regulator?This week's announcement that Tesco is to delist children's drinks with added sugar has been labelled a 'war on sugar'. Ian Humphris, joint MD of agency LIFE asks why Tesco is acting like a self-appointed regulator.
- Virgin Media uses animal characters to show football fans' personalitiesVirgin Media's latest TV ad shows the different animal personalities that watch football to promote its offering for the upcoming sports season.
- Breakfast Briefing: Consumer confidence down, Coca-Cola's 'toxic' infographic, Amazon signs ClarksonWelcome to Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. Today's news includes the announcement that Amazon has signed up the cast of BBC's Top Gear for a new series, a report that claims consumer confidence is down and a Coca-Cola infographic that has gone […]
- What the UK’s video diet really looks likeI don’t need to diet. I’m one of those jammy gits that has the metabolic rate of a hummingbird. Hummingbirds have to flap their wings 50 times a second to do their trademark hovering and that needs energy to be processed pretty fast. Read more on What the UK’s video diet really looks like…
- Digital campaigns to watch: Barclays, EE and CliniqueThe Holy Grail in content marketing is successfully aligning brand messaging with key editorial pillars of informing, educating, entertaining and inspiring, all without resorting to shameless product plugs. This month, we highlight how Barclays, EE and Clinique have successfully channeled those editorial pillars to produce campaigns that are already delighting audiences and positively shifting brand […]
- Windows 10: Will Microsoft’s final OS reverse its fortunes?Microsoft’s Satya Nadella has quite confidently said: “Windows 10 is a huge milestone for us as a company, and quite frankly the industry.” You would expect this from the chief executive of what is still one of the globe’s largest and most influential tech companies, just maybe not as influential as they still perceive themselves to […]
- Facebook takes mobile success to new channels and flourishesStephanie Carr, vice-president of Marin Software EMEA, delves into Facebook’s success with mobile and the growth of video. Mobile continues to be a major area of growth for Facebook with a reported 1.31 billion users logging on via their mobile already this year. Read more on Facebook takes mobile success to new channels and flourishes…
- The Daily Poke: Flight of fancyKeflavík International Airport is becoming a destination in its own right with the opening of Loksins – a new airport bar. This stylish refuge for travellers coming and going was created in partnership with New York designers Karlssonwilker and Icelandic HAF Studios. Read more on The Daily Poke: Flight of fancy…
- Facebook’s Q2 2015 financial resultsDonal Kane, head of product at Axonix – Telefonica’s mobile ad business – explains why Facebook’s anticipated Q2 earnings reveals the brand’s continued focus on driving revenues and growth around mobile engagement. Read more on Facebook’s Q2 2015 financial results…