Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Commercial Digital Analyst, JV Recruitment, Leeds
- Traffic Manager, Purple Consultancy, London
- eCommerce Marketing Executive - Retail - 6 Month Contract, Profiles Creative, South West London
- Senior Digital Project Manager, Purple Consultancy, London
- Digital Project Manager , Purple Consultancy, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Brand Republic Digital Awards extends entry deadlineThe deadline for the 2015 Brand Republic Digital Awards has been extended to 12 March.
- Almost half of brands now track ROI on content marketingContent marketing may be the marketing industry's latest panacea but research by ALF has revealed 43% of brands are already successfully tracking the return on investment.
- Unilever wants to accelerate innovation 'tenfold' with new ideas hubUnilever has created a new crowdsourcing hub that it says will let it multiply ideas-generation "tenfold" by 2020 and "harness capabilities" from outside the business.
- Madonna falls and other, more interesting, newsWhat kind of time is 18:05 to you? Home time? Carry on working time? Bloody big glass of wine time? At Brand Republic we know it's often time to recoup, when the day's meetings are over and you can catch up on the most important developments of the day. Our 18:05 digest brings you the […]
- Brit Awards 2015: Too white and too blandThe party's over: The Brits are no longer relevant as a serious music awards, simply too white and too bland, says broadcaster Edward Adoo.
- How advertisers can be more relevant on FacebookFor the Mark Zuckerburgs of this world, there has always been an uncomfortable friction between connecting the world and getting paid to do it. To exploit the vast amount of data they own, platforms turn to marketers, offering them the opportunity to engage with their customers in ever-more meaningful ways. Ad revenue is invariably the […]
- Can the Chelsea FC brand ever be globally admired?It must be a nightmare being the brand director of Chelsea Football Club. No sooner do you recover from one crisis that affects the brand perception then you’re propelled into another one, none of which is helped by the management. Is the Chelsea Football brand too toxic to ever be as popular globally as the […]
- The Daily Poke: Couture cocktailsIt’s well known that our sense of smell affects the subtleties of taste. You need agood bouquet to avoid blandness. And blandness is something to make any tasteful fashion house bring up its bellini. Read more on The Daily Poke: Couture cocktails…
- How to really nail content marketingContent marketing has come of age. It’s a much more intimate experience and it’s important that brands take the right approach. Tone is clearly important, as is the use of storytelling for marketers to engage in a two-way dialogue with their target audience. Read more on How to really nail content marketing…
- YouTube and Facebook: Two sides of the same coinThe video marketplace is fragmenting: increasingly more videos are being uploaded to sites other than YouTube – and Facebook is emerging as one of the main beneficiaries. When exploring where to invest in video media, it is important to remember that your audience is using Facebook and YouTube in different ways. Read more on YouTube […]
- The Daily Poke: Break your selfiePoint. Pout. Publish. The ubiquitous selfie has influenced how we see ourselves, and how we allow others to see us too, just as much as social media has transformed our lives. Read more on The Daily Poke: Break your selfie…