Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Direct Marketing Executive, Stopgap, London
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS, Salt, London
- Marketing Manager, Direct Recruitment, Homeworking/flexible UK
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist, Direct Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions), Silverdrum, London (Central), London (Greater)
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44Land Rover is poised to move its entire global creative and digital advertising business into Spark 44, the global joint venture agency in which Jaguar Land Rover has a 50 per stake.
- John Lewis marketing boss Craig Inglis: ‘Be authentic and look for the big idea’Marketers rushing to get involved in content marketing must guard against creating "unnatural" campaigns, John Lewis marketing director Craig Inglis has warned.
- Five highlights from Ad Week day fourCreative sparks fly on the penultimate day of Advertising Week Europe 2015, and we discover Grayson Perry's thoughts on eclecticism and Grazia editor-at-large Polly Vernon's take on selfies (hint: don't take them).
- Consumers urged to ditch the selfieWomen are being urged to challenge the pressure to be perfect that has been perpetuated by social media, writes Nicola Kemp.
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicatedDave Trott, the executive creative director and author, highlighted the importance of keeping ads simple, at Advertising Week Europe today.
- How can brands turn ‘likes’ into love?With over 1.5 million apps vying for your heart in Apple’s App Store alone, there are likely a handful of digital experiences you’ve fallen for. We freely toss around love for Twitter, Game of Thrones, Google Maps or whatever else is trending. We can’t help it, we love to love. Read more on How can […]
- The Daily Poke: Don’t turn away from domestic violenceThe bruised face of a woman is a pretty startling representation of domestic violence. But the new outdoor campaign for Women’s Aid developed by WCRS is more than just a shock tactic. The billboard incorporates facial recognition technology that registers when people are looking at the image. This in turn triggers a series of messages […]
- Google’s new mobile rankings – what it means for going globalOn 21 April, Google will update its algorithm to favour mobile-optimised pages. Google has stated that the update will affect “all searches in all languages”, and that the update will have a “significant impact” on search results. Read more on Google’s new mobile rankings – what it means for going global…
- The Daily Poke: A whisky that speaks to youWhen your whiskey starts sending you messages, you might think it’s time to ease off on the hard stuff. But it’s OK. You’re not caught up in a 21st Century re-make of The Lost Weekend. Global drinks manufacturer Diageo is prototyping a new kind of label for Johnnie Walker Blue Label – one that allows […]
- Digital Spotlight: Kids Read Mean TweetsA recent campaign from The Canadian Safe School Network mimicked US talkshow host’s Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Celebrities Read Mean Tweets’ format to raise awareness around cyberbullying. Jacob Greer from Canadian creative agency John St talked to The Wall how the digital-focused campaign was more than just about getting a YouTube video to go viral. Read more on Digital […]
- How both brands and employees can benefit from online advocacyFor most organisations, regardless of their size, social media engagement has become a fundamental channel to communicate with the outside world. It provides an innovative vehicle to deliver customer service, marketing campaigns, promotions etc. Read more on How both brands and employees can benefit from online advocacy…