Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Social Media Manager, Dot-Gap, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Marketing Analyst (London), EE, London
- User Experience (UX) Designers, Global Software Delivery , HSBC, London
- Head of Brand Marketing & Development - NOW TV - 12month FTC, Sky, London
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects, Sky, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Unilever gives London the 'Make My Magnum' treatment with personalised pop-up storeThe 'Make my Magmum' experience has arrived in London in the shape of a personalised Magnum-making pop-up store, as Florence Howell, marketing manager at Unilever, explains.
- Oreo reawakens the UK's inner child in Wonderfilled campaignOreo is encouraging Brits to release their inner child and set wonder loose in a new campaign to promote its Golden Oreo and Peanut Butter Oreo biscuits.
- Reebok brings 'Be More Human' comeback campaign to EuropeReebok has imported its biggest brand campaign in a decade, 'Be More Human' to Europe, where it hopes to boost sales by focusing on women, fitness and partnerships.
- Do we really want to embrace Beme's unedited reality?Despite the huge buzz Beme has generated with its launch, Camilla Hayselden-Ashby, strategist at Wunderman UK says we aren't ready to show the 'beans on toast' reality of our lives just yet.
- Gett trumps #Ubericecream with Champagne on demandTaxi app Gett is aping its rival Uber by expanding from taxis to deliveries on demand and is also offering Champagne at the swipe of an app.
- Five things not to do when it comes to mobile UXSince ‘mobilegeddon’ hit, marketers and business owners have been stressing about ways to improve the usability of their mobile sites, to avoid being penalised by Google. Unfortunately, not everyone is getting it right. Here are five things not to do when it comes to user experience on mobile sites. Read more on Five things not to […]
- Could iBesties encourage young girls to become tech’s shining stars?Last week on The Wall’s latest vlog, we spoke to two industry experts from Mediaocean about the stigmas around women in technology as well as the career opportunities available to females within the marcoms sector. Read more on Could iBesties encourage young girls to become tech’s shining stars?…
- Optimising your mobile advertising across channelsIt was once just a “nice to have”, but now mobile advertising will soon capture the majority of digital ad spend. Driven by rapid consumer adoption of mobile devices, and a corresponding surge in mobile ad clicks and conversions, the latest report by Marin has found that advertisers will spend more on mobile than desktop […]
- Emerging digital trends and opportunities for charitiesWe’re often guilty, as marketing types, of putting acquisition, data and money ahead of everything, and channeling our digital efforts in this direction. And that makes sense. Digital investment has to demonstrate value. But as charities address their approach to supporter recruitment and fundraising in light of a government review clamping down on charity donation drives, […]
- The Daily Poke: Pig in a pokeBacon and egg martinis, Burger King’s bacon sundae, you’ll even find Camp Bacon in Michigan – an annual event for bacon enthusiasts. Yes, it seems the world’s obsession with this pork product persists. Read more on The Daily Poke: Pig in a poke…
- Forget digital detox, marketers can use technology to improve summer holidaysSchool’s out for the next six weeks or so and, while parents are making plans to keep everyone out of trouble, the likes of Airbnb and Trip Advisor are using technology to provide new experiences to holidaymakers around the world. Read more on Forget digital detox, marketers can use technology to improve summer holidays…