Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race advertising agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- O2 forges first operator partnership with NSPCC to tackle child safetyO2 is the first mobile operator to partner with the NSPCC in an effort to educate children and parents about staying safe online.
- Keith Lemon hits Miami for Carphone Warehouse ad in time for X Factor returnComedy character Keith Lemon has travelled to Miami in the latest 'Super Mega Personalised' campaign for Carphone Warehouse.
- Heineken transforms London landmark into a virtual rugby stadium to celebrate World CupHeineken turned London landmark Somerset House into a rugby stadium using 270 degree projection at an event to celebrate its rugby World Cup sponsorship.
- Why artificial intelligence will not create more engaging adsWunderman London's creative director is sceptical that AI technology will create better engagement with consumers. After all, it's comedy, rather than telepathy, that connects with people.
- 'Life is flat unless you shake it', says Orangina in new brand campaignOrangina is encouraging consumers to shake up their lives, in a new brand campaign inspired by its French heritage.
- Vlog: Absolut Vodka and Somethin’ Else on gamificationRick Bennett-Baggs, senior brand manager at Absolut Vodka UK, and Michelle Feuerlicht, executive producer at content agency Somethin’ Else, spoke to The Wall about the alcohol brand’s Silverpoint campaign, more specifically its digital focus – a gaming app, which allowed users to involve themselves in the world of artist Andy Warhol in both digital and real-world experiences. […]
- How to adapt to disruptive emerging trends in e-commerce(Thinkstock/rvlsoft) E-commerce is continuing to grow, evolve and disrupt. The IMRG Capgemini e-Retail Sales Index forecasts a 12% growth in online sales, totalling an estimated £116bn by the end of 2015. Significantly, British people are the most frequent online shoppers in Europe. Read more on How to adapt to disruptive emerging trends in e-commerce…
- Digital campaigns to watch: Vodafone, Doritos and VeryBrands are realising that an effective content campaign isn’t just about working harder – it’s about working smarter too. This month, Vodafone, Doritos and Very.co.uk have all used existing principles like media partnerships, user-generated content and embedded ads, to come up with something refreshingly unique. Read more on Digital campaigns to watch: Vodafone, Doritos and […]
- Mobile ad attitudes explainedFollowing the recent launch of Millennial Media’s What’s My Worth? study – which polled more than 4,000 consumers across France, Germany, the UK and US – Stephen Jenkins, global vice-president marketing & communications, EMEA, breaks down the results and what they mean for advertisers. Read more on Mobile ad attitudes explained…
- The Daily Poke: Read it and wipeIn order to give their customers a deeper connection with their deep clean wipes, Neutrogena Brazil recently gave away free samples with Caras magazine. Not so special we hear you say? And we’d agree, but readers were then able to get hands-on and wipe off the make-up from the cover star’s face. Read more on […]
- Infographic: Back-to-school campaigns(Thinkstock/martince2) Back-to-school campaigns by retailers may be a constant irritation to schoolchildren watching the holiday clock tick down to zero but for retailers, they’re a critical point in the year. Read more on Infographic: Back-to-school campaigns…