Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Marketing Partnerships Manager, air recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics Manager - Global Media Agency - Huge Account, Ultimate Asset, London
- Affiliate Account Manager - Global Media Agency - exciting new , Ultimate Asset, London
- Marketing Assistant, Media/Publishing,London,£23k, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, London
- Client Services Director., Red Sofa London, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Just a week to go until Media 360 hits the beachThe countdown has now began to the annual gathering of the most influential brand, agency and media leaders in the UK, back to celebrate in MediaWeek's 30th birthday year.
- How Apple and Nike outshine brands like Tesco with a defined propositionIn product-driven markets so much investment is ploughed into promotion that, often, the brand itself gets overlooked. Businesses need to invest in ensuring they have a consistent brand identify or risk becoming irrelevant, argues Jim Prior, CEO at The Partners and Lambie-Nairn.
- Neptune ascends White Cliffs of Dover for National Trust campaignRoman god Neptune erupts from the breaking waves that pummel The White Cliffs of Dover, towering hundreds of feet, holding his trident aloft, thanking the public for supporting the National Trust's save-the-coast campaign, and then popping back under the breaking waves.
- Guinness recreates 'fish on a bicycle' ad as real-life 3D animatronic fishGuinness has brought some of its most famous ad campaigns to life, constructing a 3D animatronic fish and a life-sized ostrich at the Guinness Storehouse.
- Vintage Unilever and John Lewis ads in 1920s newspaper promotion of Poirot mysteryA newspaper warning of the 'Monogram Murders' is being handed out to Londoners, with the publication resembling a 1920s paper and even including ads from the era from the likes of Unilever, John Lewis and Fortnum & Mason. The murders, of course, are fictitious but are being used to promote and are the subject of […]
- Mobile operators gain the upper hand in mobile advertising(Thinkstock) Ever since the introduction of data services and the rise of applications like WhatsApp and Skype, mobile operators around the world have found themselves on the back foot. Traditional revenues from voice and text messaging have been reduced significantly by the impact of, often free, internet-based alternatives. Read more on Mobile operators gain the […]
- Realising the omni-experience vision – part oneBrands know the importance of delivering a consistent customer experience across every channel. Few, however, have yet to determine just how to realise that strategy. Critically, companies are failing to join the on- and offline worlds. While many are attempting to create a consistent online experience, when the consumer interacts with the brand in a […]
- The Daily Poke: The cost of a bargainFrom food, to our phones, to fashion – we’re all after a bargain. But it can be hard to see beyond a swing ticket, and recognise the true cost of the low prices we crave. Read more on The Daily Poke: The cost of a bargain…
- Infographic: Vloggers and online consumer behavioursOur appetite for consuming fashion content on YouTube is huge, total views monthly is 110 million, equating to total reach of fashion on the video platform of 13.5 million per month. A staggering 97.8% of these views comes from vlogger channels, compared to only 2.2% from brand channels. Plus the click through rate (CTR) from users […]
- How mobile apps are changing the way people shop(Thinkstock) Consumers do not shop in the same way they used to. Gone are the days of reliance on high street shopping, instead the multi-channel environment is continuing to grow. Read more on How mobile apps are changing the way people shop…
- The Daily Poke: Spread the joyStrawberries and cream, peanut butter and jelly, chocolate and Vegemite… apparently. Images of Vegemite-filled Dairy Milk have been doing the rounds on social media down under. But until now, many were left wondering whether it was just a photoshopped hoax. Read more on The Daily Poke: Spread the joy…