Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- New Business Development Director , Stonor, Buckinghamshire
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K, Stonor, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Creative Design, Stonor, Bedfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Essex / Hertfordshire / London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated Marketing Agency , Stonor, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director - Integrated Marketing - Herts, Stonor, Hertfordshire
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Topshop reimagines shopping as fashion playland with Twitter powered arcadeTopshop has reinvented its flagship Oxford Circus store as a 'playland' complete with inflatable toys and a giant 'tweet treats' vending machine.
- Fruit snacks are 'grossly misleading' and contain more sugar than HariboA study by Action on Sugar has claimed that some processed fruit snacks, often marketed as a healthier alternative, contain more sugar than a bag of sweets.
- How open data and the Blockchain can return consumer trust to brandsMarketers generally have a one-sided relationship with data, using it to target customers more effectively and sell more products.
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platformInstagram, the photo sharing social media site, is rolling out its carousel ad platform globally to help brands be more creative and "push the boundaries" with their ads.
- WWF says 'wear it wild' in fancy dress to raise awareness of depleting wildlifeWWF has created a new fundraising event that kicks off June 5 to raise awareness of the rate at which wildlife is depleting.
- Six key elements to retailer’s social media success(TK Maxx/YouTube) Retailers are flocking to social media, with spending on paid social media advertising rising by 73% to £396m during the first half of 2014. But paid advertising isn’t the only way that retailers can get and hold the attention of customers on social media. Read more on Six key elements to retailer’s social media […]
- Digital Shoreditch 2015: The Internet of ThingsWhen I attended this year’s Digital Shoreditch I wondered if it could live up to its billing as a “unique community celebrating the outstanding creative, technical and entrepreneurial talent of London and beyond.” Read more on Digital Shoreditch 2015: The Internet of Things…
- #FROW2025 part three – fashion tech trends to watchIn the final instalment of what the front rows of fashion shows will look like in 2025 in the wake of this year’s London Fashion Week, Paulo Bernini and Julian Douch, associate partners of global agency Open Reply, reveal what will be the future of digital luxury fashion and what they believe will be the top trends to watch. […]
- An idiot’s guide to buying video programmaticallyProgrammatic is a very complex area and it’s good to understand the key things to know when buying video campaigns programmatically. The most important criteria when choosing a demand-side platform (DSP) — a technology that buys ads in an automated fashion — is it brings efficiencies to your media buying and provides transparency on where your […]
- The Daily Poke: A swig of pigA quick history lesson. Back in prohibition-era USA, deprived drinkers would have to endure all kinds of indignity to get their hands on a bottle. Often, illegal drinking dens would lay on ‘entertainment’ as a front for the supply of bootleg booze, including such dubious attractions as parading a blind animal on stage. So it […]
- Realising the omni-experience vision – part twoContinuing the conversation around the importance of delivering a consistent customer experience across every channel, Janrain’s Russell Loarridge and David Giannetto, author of Big Social Mobile, delve deeper into the omni-channel experience and Read more on Realising the omni-experience vision – part two…