Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Acquisition Manager, Adam Recruitment, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY, Live Recruitment, Buckinghamshire
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY, Live Recruitment, Buckinghamshire
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - HEALTH & BEAUTY GROUP, Live Recruitment, Surrey
- DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE - INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION, Live Recruitment, Buckinghamshire
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Brand purpose, and how to survive at #MWC15Monday: Characterised at BR Towers by crisp spring sunshine, conversations about Brazilian carnival and lots of tech chat. Here are the five things you really need to know.
- Nissan-Renault chief outlines gradual rollout on way to driverless futureCars that can drive themselves in traffic jams will be made by Nissan and Renault next year, but true driverless cars will not be with us for a decade, according to Carlos Ghosn, the manufacturers' chief executive.
- Cannes Lions launches Glass Lion to challenge gender biasCannes Lions has launched the Glass Lion: The Lion for Change, an award for work that challenges gender bias.
- The National Trust promotes 'special places'The National Trust has launched a campaign that encourages people to get to know its "special places" inside out.
- Game invests £20m in eSports events acquisitionVideo games retailer Game has acquired Multiplay, which organises a range of competitive gaming events, for £20m.
- Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approachYesterday marked the 20th anniversary of Yahoo being incorporated as a company. While it’s amazing to think how much the internet has evolved and changed in the last two decades it’s even more exciting to look forward. Read more on Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approach…
- 7 steps to combatting ad fraudThe advertising industry is rapidly evolving and it’s predicted that digital ad spend will reach £8 billion in 2015. However, the industry must confront an uncomfortable dirty secret – the epidemic that is digital ad fraud. Read more on 7 steps to combatting ad fraud…
- TV goes back to the future Marty McFly, when faced with a tricky situation, often described it as “heavy”. When Marty finds himself in 1955 and Doc Emmett Brown tells him that the girl who will become his mother fancies him, Marty says “Whoa. This is heavy”. Doc takes him literally. “Why are things so heavy in the future?” he asks. […]
- The Daily Poke: Locker room groomerIt’s official. The days of lingering suggestively over your lingerie at the laundrette are well and truly over. As is having to dash to the dry cleaner in an already overloaded day. Right now, it’s all about the locker, and 24/7 laundry services. Read more on The Daily Poke: Locker room groomer…
- 5 tips for creating value from raw dataOur world is obsessed with data, but run by human emotions. But data and creativity don’t need to be at loggerheads. Here are five tips for successfully combining your gut instinct with raw data to unlock value: Read more on 5 tips for creating value from raw data…
- 4 make-or-break rules for personalisationBrands are working harder than ever to personalise their websites, apps and all other communications. And the leaders of the pack are sturdy consumer brands, such as Tesco and Pizza Hut. Read more on 4 make-or-break rules for personalisation…