Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, London
- Recruitment Consultant - Work on Tier One Media Sales Clients!, Ultimate Asset, London
- Marketing Manager, Beauty, Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, London
- Programmatic Contractor, Aspire, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - £35-45K -LONDON, Salt, City of London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Purpose by powerpoint: the industry learnt nothing from greenwashingHaving a 'purpose' has become the new black, writes Adjust Your Set's chief innovation officer and author of book 'Do It On Purpose' Nick Timon.
- Vulpine fox-hunters raise awareness of illegal fox hunting in IFAW press campaignCreepy portraits of vulpine fox hunters form the basis of an IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) campaign to drive awareness of '10 years of illegal' hunting in the UK.
- Weve reports 50% mobile customer boost following O2 dealWeve, the mobile ad network, has gained an extra 10 million customers after O2 bought out its partners in the company, according to David Plumb, the Telefónica digital director.
- 'Having a baby is not like buying a pair of Louboutins,' says Guardian columnistMatthew d'Ancona, a columnist for the Guardian, has criticised companies for treating women with children as if they have made a lifestyle choice similar to buying a pair of shoes.
- Liberal Democrats launch Operation ManateeThe Liberal Democrats have launched a digital ad blitz that borrows technology from Barack Obama's two successful US presidential election campaigns.
- What’s the answer to stop the scourge of ad blocking?Some of you might have read some recent research by Adobe and Pagefair, which worryingly highlighted that the number of people using ad blocking software has increased to 144 million globally. Read more on What’s the answer to stop the scourge of ad blocking?…
- What makes a great social ad?For seven seasons Mad Men gripped audiences with its portrayal of the gin-and-sex-fuelled 1960s ad industry. The show traced the huge changes in the industry at the time, and for modern marketers it has been a poignant reminder of just how seismically the industry has shifted since then. Long gone are the days when a […]
- Whatever the weather, mobile personalisation is key to sunnier daysOur mobile phones are our most personally valued possession, keeping us connected with the world. We give our mobile more information about ourselves than we may share with our closest friends. Read more on Whatever the weather, mobile personalisation is key to sunnier days…
- The Daily Poke: Say cheese!Garlicky baked camembert, oozing off crusty bread. Crumbly, tangy stilton turning the air blue with its sublime stink. Creamy, mature cheddar with a deliciously crystalline crunch. If you’re a turophile* you may well want to mop up the drool on your keyboard about now. And look out for this lovely new packaging concept by Russian […]
- Audience contribution: the key to successful marketingAudience contribution is the most dynamic and expanding aspect of global culture. In 2006 less than 10% of people actively created content online, now it’s 77%. The deficit between content consumption and creation is narrowing fast, triggered by the smart phone revolution. Looking at Generation Z this gap is becoming exponentially narrower. People are spending […]
- Infographic: what marketers really think about programmatic advertisingLast year the programmatic advertising industry grew to £1bn in the UK alone, doubling in size from the previous year. In February, we conducted a survey with 200 digital marketers from leading brands asking them their thoughts on programmatic. Read more on Infographic: what marketers really think about programmatic advertising…