Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Content Manager - Audi, Audi, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Project Manager - Entertianment Marketing, Sky, London
- Quant RM-RD | Award winning agency | London , Elizabeth Norman International, London
- Digital Planning Manager - Major UK Agency, MediaMigo Recruitment imited, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - Sky Vision, Sky, West London
2012 Presidential Race advertising agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- McDonald's to launch youth YouTube channelMcDonald's is this month unveiling a YouTube channel targeted at UK audiences in an attempt to drive more engagement with 16- to 24-year-olds.
- Mobile ads are 'out of hand', says iOS 9 ad blocker creatorBrands and publishers need to "be thoughtful" with ads on the mobile web, or else face mutiny from smartphone users installing ad-blockers en masse.
- Boohoo.com supports grassroots vlogger talent in Vlog Star partnershipFashion retailer Boohoo.com has signed as one of the first partners of new brand 'Vlog Star', which will create products and events to help train and mentor a new generation of vlogging stars.
- Honda sponsors AOL docu-series charting hopes and fears of Mars One finalistsHonda has partnered with AOL's Engadget to create a series of interviews with the five 'uncommon' people hoping to take a one-way trip to Mars to colonise the 'red planet'.
- Aviva's Jan Gooding helps found advertising LGBT leadership groupA leadership group has been set up for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in advertising called PrideAM, led by MAA's Scott Knox.
- Two thirds of consumers prefer marketing messages via email(Flickr/Maria Elena) The latest research from Adobe has revealed that when it comes to consumers’ preferred method of receiving marketing offers, email comes out on top. Almost two thirds (63%) prefer email over direct mail (20%). Read more on Two thirds of consumers prefer marketing messages via email…
- Infographic: 20 years of eBayThis week marks 20 years since e-commerce site eBay launched, which now has more than 157 million active users. The brand was originally known as Auction Web when it launched in 1997 and two years later the company renamed to eBay. Read more on Infographic: 20 years of eBay…
- The Daily Poke: Worth the waitUntil recently, the only waiting taking place in McDonald’s has been in the queue to get to the counter. But now, customers at selected locations worldwide can walk in, take a seat and have their meals brought to the table by a bona fide waiter. Read more on The Daily Poke: Worth the wait…
- Here’s the thing about Google’s new logo: It’s not about the logoNobody likes change. Or so we’re told. It’s a fair bet that the very powerful human desires for familiarity and comfort have been bred into our DNA through millennia of evolution, making us particularly resistant to change, a condition known as ‘status quo bias’ in psychology. The end of a relationship, moving homes, or even […]
- Getting to grips with unused content(Flickr/Sebastien Wiertz) According to PQ Media’s Global Content Marketing Forecast 2015-19, $145bn (£95bn) was spent on content marketing in 2014 with B2B taking 52.7% of the share of that spend. That means more than $76bn (£50bn) was spent in the B2B content marketing space last year. Read more on Getting to grips with unused content…
- The Daily Poke: Wine by numbersLack confidence when it comes to choosing wine? Intimidated by snooty sommeliers? Always default to the Cabernet? Well, why not let an algorithm make a selection for you instead? That’s the thinking behind the online wine subscription service, Bright Cellars. Read more on The Daily Poke: Wine by numbers…