Analytics technical poster design
Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Smart ad shows rude kids saying 'f**k' as warning to parents with other cars (NSFW)If you like to see American preschool kids uttering phrases such as "What the fuck" and "For fuck's sake", then you're going to love this latest ad for car brand Smart, in which little ones utter sexual and scatological swear words.
- Target hard-to-reach audiences with Socialite
- Paddy Power facing investigation over 'immigrant lorry' campaignPaddy Power will be asked to respond to complaints about its latest risque campaign, which involved sending a truck to Calais with the slogan: 'Immigrants, jump in the back! (But only if you're good at sport)'.
- Katie Price and Piers Morgan play up the hate in Lotto campaignTwo of the UK's most reviled celebrities, Katie Price and Piers Morgan, make fun of themselves in a new campaign for the Lotto.
- Why designers might be founding the next billion-dollar start-upsWhen it comes to building unicorns, or billion-dollar start-ups, the received wisdom is that founders should focus on making revenue from day one, finding the right investors and hoovering up users as fast as possible.
- The Daily Poke: Can I kick it? Yes, you canWith the launch of its new summer campaign, Sprite is literally spreading the word. As a tribute to hip-hop’s greatest artists, the brand is releasing a series of limited edition cans featuring lyrics from the legends of the genre. (Nice spot Rosy T) Read more on The Daily Poke: Can I kick it? Yes, you […]
- Infographic: Why small companies are turning to marketing automationThis infographic from Software Advice coincides with the company’s latest edition of its annual Marketing Automation Trend Report. The 2015 figures revealed that that 98% of prospective small business buyers were looking to adopt marketing automation software for the first time, of which 37% came from the notoriously “slow to adopt” real estate industry. Read […]
- Buy now buttons: What they mean for brandsTwitter and Facebook have been testing buy buttons for over a year now and both Pinterest and Instagram announced that they would be launching buy buttons soon. However, the most significant news in this space was Google recently announcing that they plan to add a ‘buy’ button to its Shopping Ads. Read more on Buy […]
- Interacting isn’t engaging: Why we need to start applying dating theory to social mediaIt may be 2015, but – as with so many elements of marketing – there is still significant confusion around the difference between interaction and engagement. The reason for that confusion is simple; most marketers don’t want to admit to not knowing the difference so never get to the heart of the issue. Read more […]
- Embracing new tools: how to increase the effectiveness of email marketing campaignsIntegrating new tools and technologies into a business’ digital marketing strategy is not only crucial to staying ahead of competitors, but is also key for keeping customers consistently engaged. And there’s a whole host of things digital marketers can do to refresh their campaigns. Read more on Embracing new tools: how to increase the effectiveness […]
- Do the words ‘digital transformation’ make you feel challenged/optimistic/excited?That sounds about right, according to a new study published by Adobe. The Digital Roadblock Report 2015 highlighted that UK marketers are feeling equally challenged (49%), optimistic (47%) and excited (46%) about digital transformation within the industry. Read more on Do the words ‘digital transformation’ make you feel challenged/optimistic/excited?…