Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA, Aspire, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema , Ultimate Asset, City of London
- Midweight Graphic Designer - Retail , Network Career Consultants, London
- Business Development Manager - Programmatic - amazing comms!, Ultimate Asset, London
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager, Creative Recruitment, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's returnFold7 is splitting with Gocompare.com as the insurance-comparison site mulls bringing back its opera-singing mascot, Gio Compario.
- Reebok launches 'Hunt the Pump' Instagram treasure huntReebook has launched an Instagram treasure hunt, Hunt the Pump, which takes users on a virtual run around San Francisco.
- Publicis Blueprint loses founding client AsdaPublicis Blueprint has lost Asda, its founding client, after 16 years.
- Brands are out, customer relationships are inIn an era of perfect information, writes Furthr founder Andy Pemberton, the businesses that will succeed will be customer, not brand, focused.
- Hyundai uses tyre tracks to send giant message to astronaut in spaceCar brand Hyundai has broken a Guinness World Record by using 11 cars to deliver a message from a daughter to her father in space.
- The Daily Poke: Let the love flowRumours that McDonald’s has lost that lovin’ feeling, have been greatly exaggerated. Since New Year, the world’s favourite burger chain has re-invested continuously in its long running campaign ‘I’m Lovin’ It’. (Tasty spot Damo). Read more on The Daily Poke: Let the love flow…
- Increasing consumer understanding through data – what it really meansIn digital marketing, when we talk about the big data helping us to understand consumers better, what we really mean is that if we make sense of it, we can understand consumers better. Read more on Increasing consumer understanding through data – what it really means…
- Infographic: Twitter Advertising’s 5th birthdayTwitter is now ubiquitous in the social networking world and many of us spend a good portion of our day on it. We even use it simultaneously while we watch TV. Read more on Infographic: Twitter Advertising’s 5th birthday…
- The Daily Poke: Haute car-tureFor 67 years, the Land Rover Defender has been the vehicle that’s kept stick-in-the-mud Brits, er, not stuck in the mud. But in December 2015, bogged down by Euro-bureaucracy over emissions, the very last Defender will roll off Land Rover’s Solihull production line. Read more on The Daily Poke: Haute car-ture…
- The Grand National on social media: brands fail to make an impactWith viewing figures peaking at 8.8m, The Grand National claimed a 60.3% share of last Saturday’s TV audience in the UK. As such, it was widely discussed on social media for a variety of reasons. Read more on The Grand National on social media: brands fail to make an impact…
- Brew-ha-haApparently there’s some sort of election approaching. You’ve probably heard about it because you watched Buzzfeed’s Brew with David Cameron, a live-streamed interview with the PM hosted by the online news site. Read more on Brew-ha-ha…