Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race advertising agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Google rebrands for the mobile world with colourful new logoGoogle has rebranded, unveiling a more colourful logo that changes depending on whether a consumer is using desktop, voice or mobile search.
- Poundland online trial offers 'shuffle shopping' and scratch cardsPoundland has launched a trial of an online shopping service offering an initial range of around 2,000 products from brands including Nivea, Fairy and Cadbury.
- Breaking Bad has turned Albuquerque into a travel destintation for millennials62% of 18-34 year olds say they watch more TV programming from the US than the UK. This 'window' into US culture is shaping media consumption, argues Mark Holden, head of strategy at Arena Media.
- My Media, My Ads: Nickelodeon's latest research study
- Alpro signs up to London Fashion WeekAlpro, the 'alternative to dairy' food company, is to make a link between fashion and breakfast after signing up as an official supplier of the forthcoming edition of London Fashion Week, which takes place on 18-22 September.
- Consumer time online is precious, and Starbucks has the perfect blend(Starbucks) According to Ofcom’s most recent Communications Market Report, UK consumers are spending two hours online on their smartphones every day; twice as long as laptops and PC. That’s welcome news to any brand that is taking a mobile first approach and sends out a clear message to others that they need to fall in […]
- Why YouTube Gaming went for the low-key launchCast your mind back to early 2014 and you may remember Google’s attempt to purchase game streaming site Twitch for $1bn. After the deal folded, rival Amazon stepped in later in the year to purchase Twitch for the lower price of $970m. Read more on Why YouTube Gaming went for the low-key launch…
- The Daily Poke: No hacks in the houseWhile the Internet of Things (IoT) is making our homes smarter and more efficient, potentially it’s also opening the door for hackers intent on raiding the fridge for our personal data. Defence will soon be with us in the shape of Cujo, a smart security device designed to protect IoT devices around the home. Read […]
- Infographic: Third of marketers reveal their ability to analyse data is poor(Flickr/Tom Woodward) How do you cope with data in your role? The explosion of customer data is something marketers have had to deal with by the bucket load in recent years, and the below infographic highlights the importance of it, as well as the daunting nature of sifting through it for marketing purposes. Read more […]
- The mobile advantage: More data, better audiences, improved engagementMobile is the most powerful medium advertisers have ever had to connect with consumers. The accuracy and granularity of data available on mobile is unmatched. Coupled with the fact that consumers now spend more time on mobile than any other medium, the mobile advantage is crystal clear. But why is mobile so powerful? Read more on […]
- The Daily Poke: Mac handedThere’s an irony to eating on the go. In most instances, you need to stop in order to eat. Typically, that’s because the traditional combo of Big Mac in a box and fries in a separate carton takes a bit of juggling. Read more on The Daily Poke: Mac handed…