Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Digital CMI Manager (Innovation) Top FMCG, Jarlett de Grouchy, Berkshire
- Project Manager [Automotive] - Excellent London Agency , Fill Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director [Maternity Cover] – Networked Agency, Fill Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner, Top London Integrated Agency, Direct Recruitment, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer, createselect, London (Central), London (Greater)
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Pebble trumps Apple Watch launch with Pebble Time SteelApple is expected to launch the Apple Watch next week, but rival Pebble has stolen the company's thunder by launching a lookalike called Pebble Time Steel.
- P&G veteran Bergen Merey to take charge of Muller DairyBergen Merey, who has held a number of marketing roles over nearly 25 years with P&G, is joining Müller Dairy as managing director in May.
- Ikea just made MDF a whole lot more techyEver since reading the news of M&C Saatchi's new ad for the Conservative party, team BR has been plagued by a certain earworm. Here are more important pieces of news.
- Pebble's 'smartstraps' show the future of smartwatchesPopular smartwatch maker Pebble is giving brands a chance to do more than just develop branded apps for wearable devices - by launching swappable connected straps.
- Blue or Gold? How the brand behind #TheDress monetised viral successWhether you thought it was blue and black or white and gold, one certainty was that #TheDress received a lot of global attention, so how does a brand capitalise on unexpected social media fame?
- Today’s inspirational woman: Anne FrankIn celebration of International Women’s Day on Sunday 8 March, all this week we are asking senior industry figures who their most inspirational woman is. Alex Altman, managing director of Global Solutions at MEC, has chosen Anne Frank… Read more on Today’s inspirational woman: Anne Frank…
- The Daily Poke: Finding Mr Swipe RightValentine’s Day saw Swipe Right, a romantic hotel package, being offered by W Hotels to those interested in finding love or perhaps something a little more casual. This romantic hotel package builds off of the popularity of dating apps and appeals to those who are familiar with Tinder, Hinger, Grindr or 3nder. (Thanks to matchmaker […]
- Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approachYesterday marked the 20th anniversary of Yahoo being incorporated as a company. While it’s amazing to think how much the internet has evolved and changed in the last two decades it’s even more exciting to look forward. Read more on Smartphone dominance is here; marketers must shift their approach…
- 7 steps to combatting ad fraudThe advertising industry is rapidly evolving and it’s predicted that digital ad spend will reach £8 billion in 2015. However, the industry must confront an uncomfortable dirty secret – the epidemic that is digital ad fraud. Read more on 7 steps to combatting ad fraud…
- TV goes back to the future Marty McFly, when faced with a tricky situation, often described it as “heavy”. When Marty finds himself in 1955 and Doc Emmett Brown tells him that the girl who will become his mother fancies him, Marty says “Whoa. This is heavy”. Doc takes him literally. “Why are things so heavy in the future?” he asks. […]
- The Daily Poke: Locker room groomerIt’s official. The days of lingering suggestively over your lingerie at the laundrette are well and truly over. As is having to dash to the dry cleaner in an already overloaded day. Right now, it’s all about the locker, and 24/7 laundry services. Read more on The Daily Poke: Locker room groomer…