Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Social Media Manager, Dot-Gap, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Marketing Analyst (London), EE, London
- User Experience (UX) Designers, Global Software Delivery , HSBC, London
- Flame Artist - Visual Effects, Sky, London
- Senior Designer, Entertainment, Sky, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Breakfast Briefing: Vice and Unilever launch Broadly, exploding EE charger burns student, UK ad spend hits £4.7bnWelcome to Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. Today's news includes the launch of Vice's female focused site Broadly, reports about a student sustaining burns from an exploding EE charger, and UK advertising spend hits a record £4.7bn in the first quarter.
- Spotting the mastiff in yourself, the terrier in the team - and ditching busy this summerTake time this summer to help banish the noise (in five-minute chunks at a time), writes Marketing editor Rachel Barnes as she outlines a series of content for August to help marketers reflect, refresh and reboot.
- Unilever gives London the 'Make My Magnum' treatment with personalised pop-up storeThe 'Make my Magmum' experience has arrived in London in the shape of a personalised Magnum-making pop-up store, as Florence Howell, marketing manager at Unilever, explains.
- Oreo reawakens the UK's inner child in Wonderfilled campaignOreo is encouraging Brits to release their inner child and set wonder loose in a new campaign to promote its Golden Oreo and Peanut Butter Oreo biscuits.
- Reebok brings 'Be More Human' comeback campaign to EuropeReebok has imported its biggest brand campaign in a decade, 'Be More Human' to Europe, where it hopes to boost sales by focusing on women, fitness and partnerships.
- Hitting the optimise buttonContent management systems (CMS) like WordPress, Drupal and Joomla have been hailed as the future (and present) of websites and SEO. They’re easy to build and optimise and popular because they don’t require the same coding expertise as HTML; anyone can create an attractive, simple and functional website. Read more on Hitting the optimise button…
- The art of A/B: Driving creative performance through testing and learning(Flickr/Tom Woodward) Less than a decade ago, brands were limited to print, radio and TV to connect with target markets, relying on tools like Nielsen to determine reach and demographic fit. Yet there was no good way to know which channels and messages drove the bottom line. Nowadays there are more tools and technologies available […]
- Five things not to do when it comes to mobile UXSince ‘mobilegeddon’ hit, marketers and business owners have been stressing about ways to improve the usability of their mobile sites, to avoid being penalised by Google. Unfortunately, not everyone is getting it right. Here are five things not to do when it comes to user experience on mobile sites. Read more on Five things not to […]
- The Daily Poke: WastedDenmark’s Roskilde – one of Europe’s largest music festival – is known for bringing a bit of enlightenment with its entertainment. And 2015’s social initiative was the ‘piss to pilsner’ project. Think of it as beercycling if you like – with organisers aiming to collect 25,000 litres of urine from around 100,000 festivalgoers, which will […]
- Could iBesties encourage young girls to become tech’s shining stars?Last week on The Wall’s latest vlog, we spoke to two industry experts from Mediaocean about the stigmas around women in technology as well as the career opportunities available to females within the marcoms sector. Read more on Could iBesties encourage young girls to become tech’s shining stars?…
- Optimising your mobile advertising across channelsIt was once just a “nice to have”, but now mobile advertising will soon capture the majority of digital ad spend. Driven by rapid consumer adoption of mobile devices, and a corresponding surge in mobile ad clicks and conversions, the latest report by Marin has found that advertisers will spend more on mobile than desktop […]