Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Personalisation is the 'real goal' for Ryanair, says finance bossRyanair will up its digital marketing spend in the coming year, making personalisation a key theme in its ongoing brand turnaround.
- Literary insights - 8: A Modest ProposalDay eight. Book eight. Jonathan Swift's ferocious satire, which argues babies should be sold as meat to end the Irish famine, can make adland think about how it responds to its own inconvenient truths.
- Mark Ronson uncorks first 'connected' champagne bottle at Monaco Grand PrixMumm Champagne has created what it claims is the world's first "connected" champagne bottle to celebrate the F1 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Apple's Jony Ive in quotes: on failure, problem-solving and Blue PeterSir Jonathan Ive is one of the world's most renowned designers. For many his approach to design is about as close as a mere mortal can get to perfectly marrying aesthetics with functionality. With this week's news that he has been promoted to Apple's chief design officer, Marketing rounds up some of his pithy quotes […]
- Amazon on the hunt for social media agencyAmazon, the online retailer, is searching for an agency to handle social media activity for its clothing arm.
- The Daily Poke: Boots to dye forTo show just how green they are, Adidas are getting rid of colour altogether. In the sports brand’s latest push towards ‘green tech’, they have released a pair of sustainable football cleats made with zero chemicals or pigment. Read more on The Daily Poke: Boots to dye for…
- Pinterest misses opportunity to monetise the ‘discovery’ nature of its platform by denying ‘Buy Button’(Pinterest.com) According to a recent post on the Wall Street Journal, a survey of 1.5k Pinterest users earlier this year found that 52% of them used the site to ‘find items they want to buy’ and 30% confessed to having bought an item online that they had first seen on Pinterest, with 32% saying that […]
- Wristbands on tour(Barclaycard.com) It’s official, festival season is here and it’s time to start compiling your survival checklist, but will you need to take your wallet with you this year? Read more on Wristbands on tour…
- The Daily Poke: When logos come cleanCompanies can spend millions on carefully crafting their logos and slogans in the hope they will bring customers flocking. But when you combine the internet and a few basic photoshop skills, all bets are off, and you get the online craze of creating honest logos and slogans. Read more on The Daily Poke: When logos […]
- Five steps to digital transformation(Airbnb/YouTube) Digital transformation is everywhere. There is a huge shift in digital towards businesses that understand collaboration, connection and advocacy. Brands need to look at their future in the new connected world, to keep pace with digital disruptors and meet consumer needs. There are a number of steps that brands can take. Read more on […]
- Twitter’s flock to unlock: The power to drive consumer engagementWhen people think of visiting the Netherlands, many automatically think of Amsterdam but the country has much more to offer. As such, The Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions (NBTC) wanted to create a special campaign that would leverage the occasion to mark the 125th anniversary of famed Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh’s death and […]