Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS - INTEGRATED AGENCY, Live Recruitment, West Midlands
- Marketing Communications Manager, FMCG Connect, Derbyshire
- Communications Manager, FMCG Connect, East Midlands Region
- Social Media Manager/Director, Pitch Consultants, Leicestershire
- Digital Account Manager, Pitch Consultants, Birmingham
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationshipDiageo and Bartle Bogle Hegarty have ended their 15-year relationship, as the Baileys and Gordon's accounts move in-house.
- Poltergeist terrifies unsuspecting cinema goers in Vue stuntCinema goers at London Piccadilly got a fright courtesy of cinema group Vue, in a stunt to promote horror film, Poltergeist.
- Yahoo promotes two senior marketers in latest reshuffleYahoo has handed extra responsibilities to two of its most senior marketers in Europe - Robert Bridge and Richard Blake.
- Spotify takes on YouTube by adding videoSpotify has undergone a major redesign, partnering with the BBC, Vice and other major media brands to add video and spoken content for the first time.
- KFC resurrects 'The Colonel' after 20-year hiatusFried chicken giant KFC has resurrected Colonel Sanders for its latest TV ad in the US.
- Five steps to digital transformation(Airbnb/YouTube) Digital transformation is everywhere. There is a huge shift in digital towards businesses that understand collaboration, connection and advocacy. Brands need to look at their future in the new connected world, to keep pace with digital disruptors and meet consumer needs. There are a number of steps that brands can take. Read more on […]
- Twitter’s flock to unlock: The power to drive consumer engagementWhen people think of visiting the Netherlands, many automatically think of Amsterdam but the country has much more to offer. As such, The Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions (NBTC) wanted to create a special campaign that would leverage the occasion to mark the 125th anniversary of famed Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh’s death and […]
- The Daily Poke: Not such a throwaway ideaFor those who like their Big Macs on the move, comes the aptly named BagTray from McDonald’s in Hungary. With a sturdier, perforated bottom, this takeout paper bag doubles up as a serving tray, with plenty of space for your meal, sauces, Diet Coke and all. Read more on The Daily Poke: Not such a […]
- Digital Shoreditch 2015: The future of things to come(Digital Shoreditch) Last week, some of the Fold7 team headed down to Digital Shoreditch for its ‘NEXT’ event, which explored new ideas and future technologies. Here are four key takeouts, which got us thinking about what lies ahead. Read more on Digital Shoreditch 2015: The future of things to come…
- Vlog: Connected devices with DigitasLBiFollowing DigitasLBi’s 2015 Connected Commerce report, we were intrigued to find out more about how connected devices will impact on digital marketing and brands in the future. Michael Islip, UK chief executive at DigitasLBi, spoke to The Wall about the future of this as consumers are now using an average of five ‘connected’ devices in the […]
- The Daily Poke: Time to take gifs seriouslyChannel 4 have just launched 4NewsWall – a new news site offering users a ‘wall’ of gifs. Created for 16-34-year-olds, each gif can be clicked for further reading, with links to share everything on your social channel of choice. Read more on The Daily Poke: Time to take gifs seriously…