Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- SENIOR PLANNER - AGENCY - BRISTOL - £55K, Salt, Bristol
- Strategy Consultant - Brand Innovation and Design Agency, Ann Sharman Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Designer , Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment, London
- Graphic Designer , Creative Recruitment, Milton Keynes
- Junior Graphic Designer - Fashion Brands, Network Career Consultants, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Five start-ups innovating for John Lewis, Diageo and CamelotBrands are increasingly working with start-ups to try and find tech-oriented solutions to their problems before someone else does.
- C4's Sports Direct investigation highlights how discounters erode brandsLast night's Channel 4 Dispatches on Channel 4 raised questions around how promotions can devalue brands, argues Thayne Forbes, joint managing director at brand valuation consultancy, Intangible Business.
- Charlie Palmer named Channel 4 head of viewer relationship managementChannel 4 has appointed Charlie Palmer, its group marketing manager, as the head of viewer relationship management.
- Why Protein World is reaping the rewards from its 'genuine integrity'Is that Protein World campaign brand suicide or stroke of genius? Depends what side you're on, says Alex Smith, planning director at Sense.
- How paranoia is helping Silent Circle sell smartphonesWhistleblower site Wikileaks is currently hosting 173,132 emails leaked from Sony's film and TV arm, including private celebrity communications, employee credit card details and home addresses.
- Video: advertising emojis(Advertisingemojis.com/Dogwash) Texting ideas to each other every day, something has to be missing. How do you respond to a really good idea, if not with a shining Golden Lion? Read more on Video: advertising emojis…
- Vlog: Virtual reality with Marshmallow Laser FeastIn the first of The Wall’s exclusive vlog series with digital experts from Brand Republic’s online community, we spoke to Robin McNicholas and Adam Doherty, creative director and managing director respectively, of London design studio Marshmallow Laser Feast. They talked about the importance of virtual reality (VR) and how brands can seamlessly integrate the technology in […]
- Long live livestreamSince Meerkat’s meteoric rise at SXSW and Twitter’s acquisition of Periscope before the app had even launched, livestream has been the word on every marketer’s lips. Despite the sudden burst of interest, livestreaming has been growing in popularity for years now with Twitch being one of the biggest players in the market since its launch […]
- Infographic: stories behind brand slogansCertain slogans have become so influential that people everywhere recognise them. Take Nike’s ‘Just Do It’ or L’Oreal’s ‘Because You’re Worth It’, it’s hard not to recite these slogans in front of someone who is not familiar with them. Read more on Infographic: stories behind brand slogans…
- The Daily Poke: A pour showAdverts used to be a time to pop the kettle on. These days we can fast-forward right through them. Well, you can count on Coca-Cola to come up with a rather neat idea to keep our undivided attention – and still get that drink you were after. Read more on The Daily Poke: A pour […]
- Visual search for marketersFor many of us living in the Western world, mobile devices have officially taken on the role of ‘life remote control’. Communication, validation, remuneration, clarification and all manner of other ‘ations’ are conducted through our mobile devices, tens to hundreds of times a day. Read more on Visual search for marketers…