Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Barclaycard bPay returns with new contactless wearablesKey fobs and stickers join bracelets as bPay returns on 1 July.
- Marketing unveils Digital Mavericks
- Hit the right audience at the right time with Primesight's Digital48 screens
- Al Gore on how political advertising distorts the truth and the role of social mediaAl Gore took to the stage in Cannes, interviewed by Sir Martin Sorrell - who believes Hilary Clinton will win the presidential race.
- Breakfast Briefing: Britvic extends Wimbledon deal until 2020, 45% of display is programmaticIntroducing Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. Today we look at Britvic's decision to partner with Wimbledon Tennis Championships until 2020 and the latest figures from the IAB on programmatic ad growth.
- Why mobile is yet to impact FMCG marketingMobile has changed the way we live our lives and the way we shop, but we are yet to see a significant impact in FMCG. We’ve been slow to understand where the real opportunity lies. Mobile apps for brands and retailers abound, but look in store and see how many people are using their phones. […]
- Disruption, drama and data: Ten steps to smarter crisis communicationsThe proliferation of social media has blown traditional rules of crisis management out of the water. What was once easy to keep a lid on is now public knowledge within seconds and this has massive implications for managing brand reputation. Read more on Disruption, drama and data: Ten steps to smarter crisis communications…
- Heard of programmatic advertising but not sure what it means? Programmatic advertising is a broad term for advertising that is bought and sold using data and software. Buying and selling is done automatically and in less than a second. The use of data is key as it means adverts are being shown to a targeted audience on sites they use and at the times they […]
- The Daily Poke: This season’s hottest accessoryCoca-Cola’s latest collaboration with Trussardi celebrates the 100th anniversary of Coke’s iconic bottle design. While a nice bunch of flowers and a letter from the Queen might do for most of us, the Italian fashion house, famed for their leather accessories, have designed a limited edition collection of cans and bottles featuring quintessential Trussardi design. […]
- The Daily Poke: Disconnecting peopleIt’s amazing how liberating having zero reception on your mobile can be. There was a time when people would panic about not being able to check their emails or Facebook, but nowadays more people are appreciating the benefits of spending less time on their smartphones. Read more on The Daily Poke: Disconnecting people…
- Virtual reality is not 3DTVVR is edging its way into the conversation here at Cannes, which is interesting as it is still really a technology without any content. This audience likes to see the big creative idea in action to really get it and so far no-one has made the killer piece of content that does more than demonstrate […]