Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Content Manager - Audi, Audi, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Project Manager - Entertianment Marketing, Sky, London
- Propositions Controller, Communications Products, Sky, London
- Global Marketing Manager - OTC/health Power Brand, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
- Head of Marketing - Sky Vision, Sky, West London
2012 Presidential Race advertising agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Apple's iOS 9 forces a dramatic rethink for mobile marketingMarketers struggling with the basics of mobile advertising will face further challenges as Apple pushes away from traditional online ads and towards a behaviour-driven model for iPhone users.
- Dial M for Uber: how Facebook M will change your marketing strategy"M, book me a cab" - this perfunctory command sits at the heart of the challenge that many brands will soon face, says Ramzi Yakob, strategist at TH_NK.
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic logo dropped after a monthThe organisers of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games have dropped the official logo for the event after a number of allegations of plagiarism against the designer, Kenjiro Sano, according to reports.
- Hearst's new-look Cosmopolitan UK to launch Snapchat channelHearst Magazines UK is today unveiling a Cosmopolitan UK channel on Snapchat, in addition to the magazine title's global presence on the video sharing platform.
- TalkTalk fills X Factor idents with user-generated music videosTalkTalk TV's new ident campaign for the talent show, X Factor, allows fans to star in their own music videos.
- Consumer time online is precious, and Starbucks has the perfect blend(Starbucks) According to Ofcom’s most recent Communications Market Report, UK consumers are spending two hours online on their smartphones every day; twice as long as laptops and PC. That’s welcome news to any brand that is taking a mobile first approach and sends out a clear message to others that they need to fall in […]
- Why YouTube Gaming went for the low-key launchCast your mind back to early 2014 and you may remember Google’s attempt to purchase game streaming site Twitch for $1bn. After the deal folded, rival Amazon stepped in later in the year to purchase Twitch for the lower price of $970m. Read more on Why YouTube Gaming went for the low-key launch…
- The Daily Poke: No hacks in the houseWhile the Internet of Things (IoT) is making our homes smarter and more efficient, potentially it’s also opening the door for hackers intent on raiding the fridge for our personal data. Defence will soon be with us in the shape of Cujo, a smart security device designed to protect IoT devices around the home. Read […]
- Infographic: Third of marketers reveal their ability to analyse data is poor(Flickr/Tom Woodward) How do you cope with data in your role? The explosion of customer data is something marketers have had to deal with by the bucket load in recent years, and the below infographic highlights the importance of it, as well as the daunting nature of sifting through it for marketing purposes. Read more […]
- The mobile advantage: More data, better audiences, improved engagementMobile is the most powerful medium advertisers have ever had to connect with consumers. The accuracy and granularity of data available on mobile is unmatched. Coupled with the fact that consumers now spend more time on mobile than any other medium, the mobile advantage is crystal clear. But why is mobile so powerful? Read more on […]
- The Daily Poke: Mac handedThere’s an irony to eating on the go. In most instances, you need to stop in order to eat. Typically, that’s because the traditional combo of Big Mac in a box and fries in a separate carton takes a bit of juggling. Read more on The Daily Poke: Mac handed…