Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client, Ultimate Asset, City of London
- TV Account Director required for leading London Agency, Ultimate Asset, London
- Social Media Manager, Ball & Hoolahan, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Direct Marketing Manager, Direct Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Director, MCG Associates, Dubai based
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Tesco appoints group brand director from BarclaysTesco has appointed Michelle McEttrick, formerly CMO of Barclays' global retail bank, as group brand director.
- Publicis Chemistry's CEO Mike Welsh exitsPublicis Chemistry's chief executive Mike Welsh is to step down from his role with immediate effect.
- IPG reports $1.8m quarterly lossInterpublic Group, which owns McCann and R/GA, posted a $1.8 million (£1.19 million) net loss (excluding non-controlling interests) to shareholders in the first three months of 2015.
- Election 2015: Where do people get their news?With the election almost upon us, the first in Newsworks' series of election trackers looks at where people get their news from.
- Alesha Dixon teams up with First Choice on fan-created music videoFirst Choice will help Britain's Got Talent judge Alesha Dixon's next video, with a little help from her fans.
- The Daily Poke: The latest squeezeIn a world of increasingly digitised relationships, physical interaction has been given a bit of a cold shoulder. Naturally, no one would suggest we put away our devices to actually reach out to each other. No need, when we have e-gurus like Petter Prinz and his new interactive cuddling app, HUG. Read more on The […]
- #FROW2025 – London Fashion Week in a digital ageThere was an abundance of media buzz surrounding the latest tech and digital devices being used on the catwalk during the final fashion shows for A/W 2015. In light of this, Federico Barbieri, former senior vice-president digital and ebusiness for the Kering Group, and Paulo Bernini, creative director of Open Reply, have re-imagined the event as to […]
- Does programmatic video signal the end of the TV ad?Video is a key portal to the consumer with its emotional appeal and its ability to tell stories like no other medium bar TV. As such, advertisers increasingly look to blend video-based advertising and programmatic technology to market products. According to a 2014 eMarketer report, advertisers and publishers spent $700m (£468m) on programmatic technology and this […]
- Pay your own way with Facebook MessengerFacebook has announced users of its Messenger app in the US will be able to send and receive money from contacts for free through a new payments feature. This follows other recent social media and mobile payment integrations such as Snapcash in the US, which allows Snapchat users to send money to friends via the […]
- The Daily Poke: Shrine to literatureLuxury meets literature and they get married in a concrete cathedral. Don’t believe me? Head to downtown Chengdu and the new Fangsuo Bookstore. Architect Chu Chih-Kang has erected his enormous shrine to book shopping near the ancient Daci Temple, taking cues for his design from Buddhist texts. Read more on The Daily Poke: Shrine to […]
- Choice: the future of social loginFacebook continues to dominate when it comes to social login trends for Q1 2015, with a 45% share of social logins and a 2% rise from last quarter. With results like these, it’s difficult to imagine a time when Facebook didn’t command social login across all sectors. However, what’s increasingly clear is that the trends are […]