Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Managers - Drinks Industry , Global Brands Limited, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Head of Customer Campaigns, Tesco, Hertfordshire
- Product Manager - Ad Serving Platforms, Tesco, London, Farringdon
- Digital Brand Manager - Beauty, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
- Brand Manager - Drinks, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Unilever: brands that stand for something grow twice as fastCut-throat promotions have devalued FMCG brands across Europe but brands that have purpose and "stand for something" can inject value into a business, according to Jan Zijderveld, president Europe Unilever.
- Coca-Cola, Unilever, Tesco and Asda plot collaborative public health initiativeA 30-strong group of CEOs from the biggest food and drink brands, including Coca-Cola, Sainsbury's, Unilever and Tesco, have pledged to help people live healthier lives through a new three-point programme.
- Breakfast Briefing: Twitter's new CEO, SABMiller's revenues up, Facebook internet effortsWelcome to Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. In today's news, Twitter has appointed co-founder Jack Dorsey as CEO, SABMiller posts higher revenues ahead of a possible AB InBev takeover bid, and Facebook will be providing internet to sub-Saharan Africa.
- What should the rugby sponsors do when their event generates heartache?They say that the moment a batsman gets out in cricket is the most absolute form of losing in the whole of sport. No ifs, no buts and over in a split second. No going back and no chance to redeem. Complete and unreserved failure, writes M&C Saatchi chief executive Tom Bazeley, who plans to […]
- England exit 'won't affect' rugby momentum, says World Cup bossEngland's exit from the Rugby World Cup might be a disaster for team sponsors and ITV, but the tournament is a success globally, according to its organising body.
- Can your voice be heard amongst the crowd?From the Olympics to the Super Bowl, the Ryder Cup to the World Cup, there’s nothing like an international sporting event to get people talking. The Telegraph recently revealed just how many people have been engaging with this year’s Rugby World Cup, and the figures are staggering. An average of 3.2 million people have watched […]
- Infographic: Will mobile ad blocking ruin advertising?Let’s do the math. How much time on mobile will be impacted by iOS9 mobile ad blocking? That’s the question that our team at mobile ad platform, The Mobile Majority, have aimed to answer with this infographic on Apple ad blocking. Read more on Infographic: Will mobile ad blocking ruin advertising?…
- The fight against ad fraud: more initiative and less finger-pointingThe debate around ad fraud has now culminated in WPP urging Google to tackle the issue of ad fraud, following the IAB UK naming it as one of the five biggest issues facing digital advertising today. This also comes on the heels of recently released research by Integral Ad Science revealing the true cost of […]
- Gifographic: Happy fifth birthday InstagramIt’s been five years since the photo-led social media site Instagram landed on the web. To celebrate, Dublin-based creative communications agency One Productions has created this visual infographic to showcase some of the brand’s key moments. Read more on Gifographic: Happy fifth birthday Instagram…
- The hot topics of Dmexco 2015Dmexco is the event of the ad tech year and is the ideal setting to make contacts, discuss potential partnerships, talk to industry leaders, and promote technology offerings. With attendees ranging from established digital influencers to niche start-up businesses, Dmexco provides the perfect forum to discuss key industry themes. Read more on The hot topics […]
- Embracing digital disruptionDigital disruption is a term we hear banded around a lot, especially within media and advertising circles. We are in the thick of a digital revolution, where technology is changing the way we behave at an alarming rate. Read more on Embracing digital disruption…