Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Media Marketing Analyst (London), EE, London
- User Experience (UX) Designers, Global Software Delivery , HSBC, London
- Insight and Product Manager, Dyson, United Kingdom
- User Experience Analyst (UX), Dyson, United Kingdom
- Digital Project Manager, Dyson, United Kingdom
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- The future of the web... by the man who invented itThe father of the world wide web talks to Maisie McCabe about the threats posed by artificial intelligence, our relationship with data and how media outlets and advertisers should use the web.
- Tesco replaces rage-inducing 'Unexpected item in bagging area' voiceTesco has admitted that its self-service checkouts might be causing customers "frustration", and has installed a less aggravating voice on its machines.
- The cost of marketing Microsoft's Windows 10 as 'free'Microsoft has released its latest operating system, Windows 10, with a curious lack of fanfare.
- John Smith's launches limited edition batch of ale into spaceTo create a pint that is truly "out of this world" beer brand John Smith's has launched a limited edition run of ale into space.
- Collaborate or die: the industry is hurtling towards a digital crashIn a fast-moving, highly exciting medium how is it that there is no consensus of how to measure anything digitally? asks Jim Freeman, group sales and trading director at Telegraph Media Group.
- Windows 10: Will Microsoft’s final OS reverse its fortunes?Microsoft’s Satya Nadella has quite confidently said: “Windows 10 is a huge milestone for us as a company, and quite frankly the industry.” You would expect this from the chief executive of what is still one of the globe’s largest and most influential tech companies, just maybe not as influential as they still perceive themselves to […]
- Facebook takes mobile success to new channels and flourishesStephanie Carr, vice-president of Marin Software EMEA, delves into Facebook’s success with mobile and the growth of video. Mobile continues to be a major area of growth for Facebook with a reported 1.31 billion users logging on via their mobile already this year. Read more on Facebook takes mobile success to new channels and flourishes…
- The Daily Poke: Flight of fancyKeflavík International Airport is becoming a destination in its own right with the opening of Loksins – a new airport bar. This stylish refuge for travellers coming and going was created in partnership with New York designers Karlssonwilker and Icelandic HAF Studios. Read more on The Daily Poke: Flight of fancy…
- Facebook’s Q2 2015 financial resultsDonal Kane, head of product at Axonix – Telefonica’s mobile ad business – explains why Facebook’s anticipated Q2 earnings reveals the brand’s continued focus on driving revenues and growth around mobile engagement. Read more on Facebook’s Q2 2015 financial results…
- Vlog: Blippar on world domination via augmented realityThe Wall had the chance to speak to Ambarish Mitra, chief executive of mobile augmented reality tech app Blippar, about the future possibilities for brands working with the company. In the past 12 months, Blippar has worked with a number of brand heavyweights on home soil including Heineken on its latest sustainability campaign called Legendary 7, insurance […]
- Streams of consciousnessCorporate marketing has finally reached the video age. Everyone, it seems, is either streaming video content or believing that some time soon they really should be. In 2013, a Nielson study revealed that almost two thirds of brand marketers (64%) expect video to become the central plank of their marketing strategies in the years to […]