Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - freelance/temp to perm - B2B - multi award winning agency - South West London, Judi Patton, London (South), London (Greater)
- Senior Front End Developer, Dynamic New Alliances, London
- Group Account Director, Source, London
- Interactive Art Director, Source, London
- Account Executives, David Thatcher Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Personalisation is the 'real goal' for Ryanair, says finance bossRyanair will up its digital marketing spend in the coming year, making personalisation a key theme in its ongoing brand turnaround.
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaignDiageo, the drinks giant, has launched a digital out-of-home campaign for Pimm's, which will activate when the weather reaches a temperature of 21 degrees.
- Literary insights - 8: A Modest ProposalDay eight. Book eight. Jonathan Swift's ferocious satire, which argues babies should be sold as meat to end the Irish famine, can make adland think about how it responds to its own inconvenient truths.
- Mark Ronson uncorks first 'connected' champagne bottle at Monaco Grand PrixMumm Champagne has created what it claims is the world's first "connected" champagne bottle to celebrate the F1 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Apple's Jony Ive in quotes: on failure, problem-solving and Blue PeterSir Jonathan Ive is one of the world's most renowned designers. For many his approach to design is about as close as a mere mortal can get to perfectly marrying aesthetics with functionality. With this week's news that he has been promoted to Apple's chief design officer, Marketing rounds up some of his pithy quotes […]
- Infographic: Vloggers and online consumer behavioursOur appetite for consuming fashion content on YouTube is huge, total views monthly is 110 million, equating to total reach of fashion on the video platform of 13.5 million per month. A staggering 97.8% of these views comes from vlogger channels, compared to only 2.2% from brand channels. Plus the click through rate (CTR) from users […]
- How mobile apps are changing the way people shop(Thinkstock) Consumers do not shop in the same way they used to. Gone are the days of reliance on high street shopping, instead the multi-channel environment is continuing to grow. Read more on How mobile apps are changing the way people shop…
- The Daily Poke: Spread the joyStrawberries and cream, peanut butter and jelly, chocolate and Vegemite… apparently. Images of Vegemite-filled Dairy Milk have been doing the rounds on social media down under. But until now, many were left wondering whether it was just a photoshopped hoax. Read more on The Daily Poke: Spread the joy…
- The Daily Poke: Boots to dye forTo show just how green they are, Adidas are getting rid of colour altogether. In the sports brand’s latest push towards ‘green tech’, they have released a pair of sustainable football cleats made with zero chemicals or pigment. Read more on The Daily Poke: Boots to dye for…
- Pinterest misses opportunity to monetise the ‘discovery’ nature of its platform by denying ‘Buy Button’(Pinterest.com) According to a recent post on the Wall Street Journal, a survey of 1.5k Pinterest users earlier this year found that 52% of them used the site to ‘find items they want to buy’ and 30% confessed to having bought an item online that they had first seen on Pinterest, with 32% saying that […]
- Wristbands on tour(Barclaycard.com) It’s official, festival season is here and it’s time to start compiling your survival checklist, but will you need to take your wallet with you this year? Read more on Wristbands on tour…