Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Account Manager - Award winning West Berkshire Agency, Creative Forte, West Berkshire
- Paid Social Executive, Dot-Gap, Essex
- Digital Brand Manager - Beauty, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
- Brand Manager - Drinks, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
- Head of Strategy - Digital & Brand Engagement, Story Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Berwin Leighton Paisner - 'A Picture is Worth 76,000 Legal Words'
- RBS to dial down corporate brand with new 'rbs' nameRBS will tone down its corporate brand from next year, introducing a lower case 'rbs' logo and emphasising the NatWest name.
- Winners revealed: A night of celebration at the Marketing New Thinking AwardsAlways #LikeAGirl, the powerful campaign that captured the female empowerment zeitgeist, has swept the board at the inaugural Marketing New Thinking Awards in association with Sky Media, scooping the Grand Prix and three category gongs.
- Stop advertising on mobile - you're missing the bigger pictureIt's been an interesting time for advertising recently, writes Kristien Wendt, partner at Proelios Brand Gaming.
- RESEARCH: New study reveals what consumers value about mail
- Twitter introduces Moments: What does it mean for brands?For most of 2015 Twitter has been talking about Project Lightning, a major enhancement designed to bring in new users, retain Twitter’s core base and leverage Twitter’s strengths in both mobile and media. Finally, the public is getting to see what was only previewed to Twitter insiders and employees: a new way to discover rich […]
- Interrogating data requires a new lens‘Data scientist’ was recently named the ‘sexiest job of the 21st century’. The process of understanding data can at times seem so complicated that mastering it could be likened to a superpower. Read more on Interrogating data requires a new lens…
- Six steps on how to turn brand ‘noise’ into digital assetsThe growth of digital assets – from images, photos, video and audio to written articles and even office documents – appears unstoppable as the growing number of channels we all use increases. For publishers, the sheer volume of digital files being created is creating serious headaches as they struggle to store, manage and share them. For […]
- Three things digital marketers need to know about consumers in 2016Henry Mason, chief executive of consumer research group Trendwatching.com, is regarded as a trend expert by numerous publications including The Guardian, Financial Times and the Economist. At Ad:tech London (13-14 October), he will be talking about distinguishing between hype and need-to-know consumer tech trends. Here, he gives an insight into the topic ahead of the industry […]
- The Daily Poke: First class employersDelta airlines is doing pretty well thanks to fuel prices going down, so the company’s decided to offer staff some pick me ups. They’re opening a new Sky Spa that gives airline staff kushti discounts on spa, nail and hair treatments. Read more on The Daily Poke: First class employers…
- How to effectively use UGC to build brand trust and resonance(Thinkstock/Sohel Parvez Haque) Big brands can’t get enough of research on millennial marketing. Why? Because this demographic loves to buy products. In fact, it is estimated that they spend $600bn (£395.5bn) a year and are predicted to have the biggest combined purchasing power in history. Read more on How to effectively use UGC to build brand trust […]