Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Account Executive/Manager - Travel Ad-Tech Platform , Ultimate Asset, London
- Senior Business Analyst - Agile, E-commerce, On-line, Web , Salt, London
- Project Administrator - Branded Merchandise / Marketing Material , Stonor, London (West), London (Greater)
- Radio Sales Manager, Ultimate Asset, London
- Business Director, Dynamic New Alliances, City of London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Literary insights - 9: Three Tang Dynasty PoetsDay nine, book nine. Wang Wei's poetry reminds marketers that the basic human psyche has not changed all that much since eighth-century China.
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV adTango has returned to advertising after a two-year hiatus on Saturday with a deliberately sappy and off-brand TV spot.
- Watch: TBWA\London wins The Great Agency Bake OffAgency bakers gathered in East London last week for The Great Agency Bake Off, which was won by TBWA\London for their chicken and chips cake.
- Deputy editor Janine Gibson to leave the Guardian after 17 yearsJanine Gibson, editor-in-chief of the Guardian website and a deputy editor of Guardian News & Media, is leaving the publisher after 17 years, following her failed bid to replace outgoing editor-in-chief Alan Rusbridger.
- Personalisation is the 'real goal' for Ryanair, says finance bossRyanair will up its digital marketing spend in the coming year, making personalisation a key theme in its ongoing brand turnaround.
- Infographic: Vloggers and online consumer behavioursOur appetite for consuming fashion content on YouTube is huge, total views monthly is 110 million, equating to total reach of fashion on the video platform of 13.5 million per month. A staggering 97.8% of these views comes from vlogger channels, compared to only 2.2% from brand channels. Plus the click through rate (CTR) from users […]
- How mobile apps are changing the way people shop(Thinkstock) Consumers do not shop in the same way they used to. Gone are the days of reliance on high street shopping, instead the multi-channel environment is continuing to grow. Read more on How mobile apps are changing the way people shop…
- The Daily Poke: Spread the joyStrawberries and cream, peanut butter and jelly, chocolate and Vegemite… apparently. Images of Vegemite-filled Dairy Milk have been doing the rounds on social media down under. But until now, many were left wondering whether it was just a photoshopped hoax. Read more on The Daily Poke: Spread the joy…
- The Daily Poke: Boots to dye forTo show just how green they are, Adidas are getting rid of colour altogether. In the sports brand’s latest push towards ‘green tech’, they have released a pair of sustainable football cleats made with zero chemicals or pigment. Read more on The Daily Poke: Boots to dye for…
- Pinterest misses opportunity to monetise the ‘discovery’ nature of its platform by denying ‘Buy Button’(Pinterest.com) According to a recent post on the Wall Street Journal, a survey of 1.5k Pinterest users earlier this year found that 52% of them used the site to ‘find items they want to buy’ and 30% confessed to having bought an item online that they had first seen on Pinterest, with 32% saying that […]
- Wristbands on tour(Barclaycard.com) It’s official, festival season is here and it’s time to start compiling your survival checklist, but will you need to take your wallet with you this year? Read more on Wristbands on tour…