Social media is FT’s fastest growing source of traffic [infographic]
- 49% of the FT social media audience is based in the UK or US, with the remaining 51% coming from the rest of the world. This reflects our global digital presence.
- The FT has a global combined social media audience of 3.9m.
- 58% of the FT social media audience agree social media enhances its reputation and 40% read the FT more as a result of it.
- Social media is faster growing than every other traffic source to FT.com and traffic referred from this channel has grown by 20% in the last 6 months.