Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
- Account Manager - Award winning West Berkshire Agency, Creative Forte, West Berkshire
- Senior Customer Experience Strategist, Rare Selection, Central London
- Social Media Executive (Paid), Dot-Gap, Essex
- Digital Brand Manager - Beauty, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
- Brand Manager - Drinks, Jarlett de Grouchy, London
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram IoT key insights LinkedIn Me Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Optimism Paywall Pinterest planning politics retail search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The New York Times The Times Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- Breakfast Briefing: SAB Miller £68bn takeover, NFL Twitter suspensions, new Barclays CEOWelcome to Marketing's morning briefing, a daily shot of news and a recap of the best longer reads and videos. In today's news, SAB Miller agrees to an ABInBev takeover proposal, NFL gets media accounts suspended on Twitter for using copyrighted video, and Barclays is close to picking a leader.
- Berwin Leighton Paisner - 'A Picture is Worth 76,000 Legal Words'
- RBS to dial down corporate brand with new 'rbs' nameRBS will tone down its corporate brand from next year, introducing a lower case 'rbs' logo and emphasising the NatWest name.
- Winners revealed: A night of celebration at the Marketing New Thinking AwardsAlways #LikeAGirl, the powerful campaign that captured the female empowerment zeitgeist, has swept the board at the inaugural Marketing New Thinking Awards in association with Sky Media, scooping the Grand Prix and three category gongs.
- Stop advertising on mobile - you're missing the bigger pictureIt's been an interesting time for advertising recently, writes Kristien Wendt, partner at Proelios Brand Gaming.
- Google acknowledge the mobile web is brokenOn 7 October Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) arrived from Google supported by some of the most prestigious names in publishing and technology. Google’s introductory blog revealed: “Publishers around the world use the mobile web to reach these readers, but the experience can often leave a lot to be desired. Every time a webpage takes too long […]
- Infographic: How beauty vloggers hold the key to successful Christmas marketingBuzzMyVideos Online Video Barometer, conducted by OnePoll, has unearthed some staggering statistics on consumer affiliation towards beauty vloggers on YouTube. The online video content specialist’s study revealed that 85% of 500 UK consumers aged betwee 16 and 45 years old would trust a review by a YouTuber over any other method. This is more than 20 […]
- Adapt or die: How ad blocking is paving the way to next generation, consumer-led marketingThis week ad blocking has dominated the news. Headlines have screamed of a ‘major blow to publishers’ following Apple’s green light to an IOS tool that blocks all ads. Google is up in arms, and advertisers everywhere have asked how it will affect them. Read more on Adapt or die: How ad blocking is paving […]
- Twitter introduces Moments: What does it mean for brands?For most of 2015 Twitter has been talking about Project Lightning, a major enhancement designed to bring in new users, retain Twitter’s core base and leverage Twitter’s strengths in both mobile and media. Finally, the public is getting to see what was only previewed to Twitter insiders and employees: a new way to discover rich […]
- Interrogating data requires a new lens‘Data scientist’ was recently named the ‘sexiest job of the 21st century’. The process of understanding data can at times seem so complicated that mastering it could be likened to a superpower. Read more on Interrogating data requires a new lens…
- Six steps on how to turn brand ‘noise’ into digital assetsThe growth of digital assets – from images, photos, video and audio to written articles and even office documents – appears unstoppable as the growing number of channels we all use increases. For publishers, the sheer volume of digital files being created is creating serious headaches as they struggle to store, manage and share them. For […]