Follow The Wall on Twitter
Brand Republic Jobs
2012 Presidential Race agency landscape Amazon Apple Apple iPad Apple iPhone Barack Obama BBC Blogging Blogging Coca Cola digital Facebook foursquare Google Google Plus infographic instagram key insights LinkedIn London 2012 Microsoft Mobile MySpace notable work online advertising Paywall Pinterest planning politics search SEO Social Media Social Networking social networks stats The Guardian The Huffington Post The New York Times The Times Tumblr Twitter viral and buzz marketing Yahoo YouTube
- How to increase the response of your inserts by 300%
- Is Amazon gearing up to launch a full food and drink range?Ecommerce giant Amazon is reportedly looking to launch its own label range of food and drink products, a move that could significantly shake up the market.
- Microsoft's latest Cortana ad has almost 10,000 creative variantsMicrosoft has created almost 10,000 versions of its latest billboard campaign creative in an effort to show off Cortana, its personal assistant built into Windows Phone.
- Media buyers key to improving viewabilityIt's over six months since GroupM began launching its own stringent standards to address the viewability problem with its client, publisher, and ad tech partners.
- What Google's new 'buy button' means for brandsGoogle is adding a 'buy button' to shopping ads on mobile search - but it's not just about boosting conversion, argues Alastair Dent, head of product strategy at iProspect UK.
- ‘We’re a nation of square eyes and we should be proud of it’, says India KnightI just had a very lovely Sunday. It wasn’t because of a delicious roast dinner or a particularly rousing episode of Songs of Praise; it wasn’t because I’ve just got back from holiday and I had lots of lovely TV to catch-up on. It was because of the Sunday Times and its columnist, my new […]
- The Daily Poke: Does my app look big in this?“Darling, you look positively Cara Delevingne in those.” Or, “Sweetie, you look like a carrier bag full of root vegetables.” That’s the thing about clothes shopping. It’s more fun to browse the racks with a like-minded companion. But crucially, a second opinion can sometimes avert a serious fashion faux pas. Read more on The Daily […]
- Digital campaigns to watch: Clarks, VisitBritain, Yahoo and OxfamWe live in the age of innovation. Companies often viewed as “traditional” in their business models are beginning to think three-dimensionally in their content marketing, tapping into cutting edge technology in new and exciting ways to engage the end user. Read more on Digital campaigns to watch: Clarks, VisitBritain, Yahoo and Oxfam…
- Infographic: The stats behind social mediaThe Wall has come across a rather handy infographic this week delving into the stats behind social media, as well as six key platforms for businesses and why. Produced by Pixel By Pixel, the ‘Let’s Get Social’ infographic has some interesting insights into the world of social, including 80% of online users prefer to connect […]
- Stop using the N(ative)-wordIs there any other industry which uses as much jargon as the world of advertising? I don’t know about you, but I’m fed up with coming up with new phrases to simply explain our day-to-day work. Read more on Stop using the N(ative)-word…
- Six key elements to retailer’s social media success(TK Maxx/YouTube) Retailers are flocking to social media, with spending on paid social media advertising rising by 73% to £396m during the first half of 2014. But paid advertising isn’t the only way that retailers can get and hold the attention of customers on social media. Read more on Six key elements to retailer’s social media […]