Nice little infographic here form e-Dialog on the use of mobile email and what it means for marketers.
- 55% of consumers now check their mobile email at least once a day
- One third said the amount they checked their mobile email had increased – this rises to two-thirds for smartphone users
- 36% believed that marketing emails they received had become more relevant over the last 12 months
- This rises to 56% for smartphone users (compared to 29% for not smartphone users)
- You’ll find a pile more useful mobile email statistics here.