First Peeks at bTWEEN08
I’m in Manchester this week to attend bTWEEN08, where I’ll be sharing ideas with other digital entrepreneurs from thoughout the UK.
- My agency Hai Media Group is a finalist in the Branding Talent competition at bTWEEN08, and from what I can tell, this may be a bit like The Apprentice, Dragon’s Den and X-Factor all rolled into one for entrepreneur’s in digital media. Along with my media partner Isabella Hu, who’s design portfolio can be seen at Ecolocate.org, we’ll be offering our seed idea for our Rare Fruits campaign concept for Littlewoods. We’ve worked hard together to come up what we think is a client winning proposal to build excitement and customers for littlewoodsdirect.com.
- Facing the Judge’s Panel Who’s our Sir Alan Sugar, Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Sharon Osbourne, den of talent scouting dragons for this experience? The mentors are:
- Steve Taylor, Director of Innovation, Aegis
- James Estill, Senior Producer, 4Talent
- Nicole Yershon, Director, Innovative Solutions, Ogilvy
- Paul Bennun, Creative Director, Somethin’ else
- Neil Richards, Script writer
- Katz Kiely, Managing Director, Just-b. Productions
- Shivers & Shakes Yes! We are nervous, but looking forward to the learning experience, and to gaining a lot of valuable creative confidence throughout the week.
- Take a Peek I’ll be peeking around bTWEEN08 and popping in here with updates about what’s happening.
- Follow Me You can also keep track of some of my updates by following lisadevaney on Twitter.